Back home

Madelyn's POV

I woke up at like 1:30. Magcon was still on. I heard a knock on the door to see Nash and Hayes. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked still a little sleepy. "I think we should go home for a while" Nash said. "Why" I asked raising a eye brow. "I don't really want to talk about it" he said looking down. I saw Hayes staring and me. He saw me looking and winked. I couldn't help but to blush. He smiled and Nash went to wake Bree up. "Babe?" he kept saying. She woke up with a smile. Then he told the story. "When are we leaving?" Bree asked trying to wake up more. "Tonight" Nash said giving her a peck. I started to get everything packed and Hayes came over. He kissed my cheek and said that he would pack for me. "Why?" I asked trying to hide my face since it was red. "Like I told you I love you and I want you back more than anything in the word. I made a stupid mistake and I need to make it up to you. And don't hide your face when you blush."he said removing my hands from my face. "No I hate when I blush. I look horrible" I said trying to hide my face again but he didn't want me too. "No you look adorable" he said kissing my temple. I felt wanted and loved. It was amazing what this boy could make me feel. Then he finished packing my stuff even though I told him not too. He made me go get something to eat with Bree. We went and she god the hole damn thing there and I got a fruit salad and ate a couple grapes. I wasn't really hungry. "Bree should I take him back?" I asked and she knew who I was taking about. "I think he really loves you a lot." She said and she doesn't say that about anyone. "Yeah" I said to her blushing a bit. "I know you love him too" she said with a smirk. "Pffft what are your talking about" I told her. She gave me the look like 'bitch you know what the hell I'm talking about'. I got the message. "Is it that bad?" I asked and she laughed and nodded.

We went back to the rooms. They had everything already packed. We we're bored. "Yo y'all know what we should do?" I asked. They all shook their heads no. "We should go on omegle and surprise them" I said. They all agreed and Nash got on his laptop. We put our names in for interest. We got on the video and a face popped up. "Hey!" we all said in sink. The girl screamed. We all laughed. "What's your name?" Nash asked. "Hayley" she said and blushed a bit. "Nice to meet you Hayley. Mom pretty sure you know who we are" Bree said with a giggle. She was in shock she didn't talk or anything. "Ummm well we should go now nice meeting you!" Hayes said and we all waved and did the same to about 4 other people. After that the boys came in. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey" they all said. We said our good byes but I was kinda lost. Why did we have to leave? and why did they not say bye to Nash or Hayes? Me and Bree we're both lost.

We went to the airport. The plain was soon called and we headed on. Hayes and I sat next to each other and so did Nash and Bree. "Why did we have to leave?" I asked him. "They ummmm are kinda mad at me and Nash.." he said. It was kinda shocking to be honest. "Why?" I asked him feeling kinda bad. I mean they we're his family. Even though we weren't dating I put my head on his shoulder. He's bin really sweet lately. I fell asleep quickly and woke up in a car. "How did I get in here?" I asked Bree. "Hayes didn't want to wake you up so he carried you all the way" she said I blushed a bit. I hid my face so it wasn't noticeable. We walked in. It was nice and our moms are coming home in a couple days.

Nash's POV

I can't believe all of then are mad at Hayes and I. It's not our faults those girls wanted us to kiss them. We didn't want to kiss them and they started a lot of hate on all of us. Like damn I'm taken and Hayes is madly in love. I can't believe they blame us for this. Even cam and Michael.

"Hey babe, why did we have to leave?" Bree asked. I told her the story. "I'm so sorry... I love you much. They're assholes. It's not y'all's fault babe and the girls shouldn't have bin like that." Bree said giving me a tight hug. "I love you too hun. More than you will ever know. your so amazing. I want to marry you Bree. I want to have kids with you. You not only beautiful. You have a kind heart. Your funny and don't take shit from people. I don't know what I would do with out you in my life. Hell I would have bin dead in a damn ditch without you. You bring the best out in me." I said giving her a kiss. She's truly amazing to me.

Hayes POV

I tell madelyn the story and she's in shock. "I'm so so so sorry Hayes. I love you s-" she covered her mouth since she just realized what she said. "Oh so you love me now do ya babe" I said grabbing her waist. "Pfffft no and don't call me babe" she said while blushing. "Then why are you blushing babeeee" she blushed even more haha. "I hate you" she said. Then she shocked the pee out of me. She kissed me. I kissed back. I love this girl more than anything in this world. We kissed for a long time till we we're out if breath. "I love you" she said. "Well you know I love you too" and I kissed her again.

A couple days went past. Madelyn and I are again once again. Nash and Bree and closer than ever. Their moms are back home. The guys are still pissed but I honestly do not care anymore haha. This life is truly amazing. I would not have done anything differently.

Madelyn's POV

The last couple days have bin truly amazing. I do not know how I got stuck with this amazing life. Yes it had it's ups and downs, but look where we are now. All happy and I'm so happy I did not kill myself. My moms got a great guy she met and so did Bree's. This can't get any better. I can't believe I use to fangirl over other people who had this life and now it's mine. Like holy pee.

And we went through all of this.

For love.......

Holy shat peoples. It's all over. I'm tearing up haha. And hell yus there will be a sequel. Haha like I need to know myself what the hell happens. But bye see ya next book hopefully.

~Madelyn