The date or nahh

Madelyn's POV

Ok so I got ready for our date. I just dressed in a batman shirt and jean shorts since he told me not to get dressed up. All the boys are coming tonight too so is Mike. Their mom said yes and he wants to get down here soon as possible. He's gonna be here around 2:00 in the morning I think. Not sure what time his plane is.

"Hey Nash, where's Hayes?"i asked as I saw him in the kitchen making more popcorn for him and Bree. "Oh he told me to tell you to meet him at the park down the street." Oh it must be like a little picnic or something. "Oh ok I'll see you all later then bye" I said as I walk out the door. "Bye" they both said. I walk to the park and I can't wait to meet the boys. They helped me so much over the year with their vines. Their my heroes. Before I know it I'm at the park looking for Hayes. I find him and I'm not sure if I wanted to or not... He's pinned to a tree eating a girls face off. Real classy Hayes. I storm off with tears in my eyes. We didn't even have a first date. I thought he would be different but I guess not.

Before I go home a walk to this little store and grab a bunch of ice cream. I always eat when stuff happens like this.

Then I walk home with bags in my hands. I see a bunch of cars in the drive way. All the boys must be here and there's a lot. No wonder why Elizabeth and sky are at a hotel. I walk in and everyone looks at me. I ignore it grab a huge spoon and go to my room. Well for now my room. I go up put my beats on and blast fall out boy. After a hour or so i go get a drink and I think I'm gonna tell Bree. "Hey madelyn what's the matter?" Nash asked as I walk to the fridge. "I don't really wanna talk about it. Where's Bree?" I asked as I grab a cup and pour some ice tea in it. "She's in the living room at the moment but Ummm where's Hayes?" he asked and I bursts into tears. Then Nash knew right there it was because of his brother I was upset. "What the hell did he do to you?!" he asked angrily I could tell he was pissed. "H-h-he was m-making o-out with an-another g-g-girl" I said between sobs. "I'll kill him. BREE GET IN HERE!" He yelled ,but he didn't just got Bree he got all the boys too. Bree ran up and hugged me as Nash told them what Hayes did. Bree was boiling with anger. "You deserve better" Matt said out of no where. "Do you wanna go talk somewhere?" he asked. I just nodded my head yeah and we walked up stairs.

Hayes's POV

I walk to the park a little early to make sure everything is perfect for madelyn. Then the worst thing that could possibly happen, happened. My ex came to the park and walked over to me. "Hey babe" Morgan (my ex) said "I'm not your babe, you broke up with me last year for my best friend. now I have a date to get to so good day SIR" I spat at her. She really hurt me and took me a while to get over this slut. "Oh baby you set up a date for us how sweet. And I never stopped loving you and I know you love me too" she said hugging all up on me. I must say though she is hot. She has long black hair,stunning blue eye,tall tan legs, and a nice ass. What Hayes stop you have madelyn and she's way better. "Get off me" i said struggling to get away. She's pretty strong for a girl. "Nah babe" she said as she planted her lips on mine. I know it's wrong but I kissed back. I have no Idea why but man it was a good kiss.

After that thing she went home and told me to text her tonight. I waited and waited and waited for madelyn. I texted her after a hour or so.

To madelyn😍😍

Hey babe where r u!?

From madelyn😍😍

Oh sorry thought you we're to busy since you we're eating that sluts face off for our little date

Crap she saw that. What am I going to now I really like madelyn. Ugh I hate fricken Morgan she messes everything up. I climb a tree to think about all of this. I sit and turn off my phone and look at the stars I slowly doze off.

Matts POV

Ok soooooo me and madelyn talk. She tells me everything all the cutting all the pills all the ugliness that has bin in her life. I can't believe she's bin treated so bad by her boyfriends. Man if I dated her I would never ever hurt her nor think of it. We talk and she's really sweet and funny. She's also really cute. She told me she wanted to cut. I told her a big long speech about it. Both if us didn't want to hear it but oh well.

"Soooooo Matt what ya wanna do now" she asked after we played 20 questions. I think we're kinda close now. "Ummm you wanna go down stairs for food?" i know she loves food so it gonna be a yes. "Yussss. Crying can sure make you hungry. But I'm to lazy to walk" she said pointing to the door like it was miles away. "Hop on my pack I'll carry you down" "yay" she squealed. We walk down stairs and I run to the kitchen with her still on my back. We both grab food and stuff our faces. It's really late and Madelyn's friend is about to be here. She's really excited. I guess Hayes won't be back till late he told Nash. *knock* *knock* madelyn jumps off my back and runs to the door. "BUBBY" "SISSY" they both yell to each other. Here comes Bree I think her name is running to them "SHORTY" "BREE" they once again yell. They all hug and we meet him. Then we all sit in the living room and talk. We all got to know each other and I know we all just met but it feels like years. We are currently in the living room. Bree and Nash laying on the couch together, me and madelyn in the love seat, carter and Shawn on the ground, and mike on the coffee table grinding on Cameron to talk dirty to me. We are all laughing out @$$ off. Madelyn shortly gets changed into her pj's and cam and mike took her seat. "Oh so now I have to sit on the ground" she fake complained. It was kinda cute. "Nope your can sit right her" I said patting my lap. Soon mikes on cams lap and Madelyn's on mine. We talk a little more and then the door opens. Oh great this should be fun.

Thanks all of you guys for over 100 reads. Love you all I never thought I would even get 20. But here's a little drama I guess hope you all like it so far.