2.2

"Hey, hey, don't cry. You know--we all know, he will get better. He's strong." Ethan says, squeezing my thigh.

"I know. It's just the fact that we had to do that to him. You know?"

"I know."

"Dolan," I smile. "Can you take me home with you?"

"Claudia," he says. "Of course."

My phone rings once we pull into the grassy driveway. The contact says dad and I hit accept.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mads wants you to go see her. I can pick you up after work if that's okay?"

"Yeah. Love you."

"Love you bye." I end the call and slide my phone into my back pocket. I completely forgot that Madison was still in the hospital. I got too into the moment with Grayson.

"Who was that?" Ethan asks.

"Just my dad. He was letting me know that Madison wanted me to visit her."

"Who's Alex?" He says completely out of the blue.

"A friend."

"Mm," he mumbles. He grips my wrists and pulls them behind him. My body hits his chest and I can feel his heart beat. He let's go of my wrists and brings his finger to my chin, forcing my chin to move up. His face dips closer to mine.

"Dolan, just fucking kiss me."

His lips curve into mine. His saliva making my lips wet. The smacking noise coming after every kiss. His teeth grip onto my bottom lip, lightly sucking.

I moan as quiet as I can as he continues to make out with me. At this point, we were falling over things and trying to find a comfortable place to be in.

We move into the kitchen, knocking into the wall. His hands grip my thighs forcing my body up onto the counter top. Our lips not breaking apart. He slowly lifts the hem of my shirt up and over my arms. My bra now being exposed.

Before I could get my hands on his shirt he moved away and ripped it off, throwing it somewhere in the kitchen.

"Are we really about to have sex in the kitchen?" Ethan asks, fiddling with my bra.

"It looks like it," I bite my lip, connecting our lips once again. He finally gets the strap undone and throws my bra on the kitchen table. "Imagine your brother walking in and finding my bra on the table." I giggle.

"Well, that won't be happening anytime soon."

My breasts were now exposed, Ethan cupping them in his hands. His hands head for the button keeping my pants together. He undoes it and swiftly takes my pants off.

My body was more exposed than Ethan and it was bugging me. I hop off the counter, getting down on my knees.

The button was directly in front of me basically begging to be undone. My hands fiddle around with his button and drag the hem of his pants down. His dark blue Calvin Klein underwear barely keeping his member away.

I head back up, dragging my hand along his chest. Tip toeing my finger along his arm. He attaches his lips to my collar bone, wrapping my legs around his waist. I could feel his member poking at my parts through his underwear.

"Dolan..." I giggle, making him notice.

"Sorry," he chuckles, dropping me back onto the counter. He drags his boxers down finally exposing everything. I smile at him letting him know he can trust me and I could trust him. "I love you, Claudia." He pecks at my chest, keeping his eye contact on me.

"How romantic," I wink. "I love you, too." He grabs my underwear, dragging it down, and throwing it onto the kitchen table.

"We gotta be naked for this part." He winks, biting my lip.

He straightens himself up and asks if I'm ready. From the start he put me up on the counter top I was ready.

He lines himself up and finally enters my entrance.

"I--I just thought I should tell you this," I say, moaning between my teeth. "I'm a virgin."

"You are?" He asks. "Well, I couldn't tell." He grabs on the counter behind me, holding us up as best as he could. The kitchen echoed with our moans.

All I could feel was the pleasure I was earning from the both of us. He made me feel like how a girl should feel the first time she has sex.

Amazing.