Chapter 2

Tiffany and Brittany go to leave the cafe when Brittany's phone goes off again. She looks down at her phone smiling.

Unknown: Hey it's Niall!

Brittany: Hey texting so soon, did you miss me already? :)

Niall: I wanted to ask you out. Tomorrow at 6?

Brittany: I have plans with my best friend. Maybe another day?

Niall: I have a friend that I can set her up with if she wants. He is charming from what girls say, but he is just timid.

Brittany: she is timid too. Maybe this will be good for them though. Ask him and get back to me.

Tiffany sees the huge smile on Brittany's face, "who are you texting?"

"It was Niall, he wants to go on a date tomorrow, and I told him I have plans with you and he said he has a friend that he could set you up with," Brittany says smiling from ear to ear.

Tiffany looks at Brittany shocked, "what if I don't want to go?"

"Tiffany, please you never know what might happen," Brittany says sticking her lip out in a pout.

"Fine I'll go if you quit doing that," Tiffany says crossing her arms over her chest, "you know that is my weakness."

"We have been best friends and roommates for a couple of years now," Brittany says smiling at Tiffany.

Meanwhile, at Niall's house, Niall is trying to convince Harry to go on the double date with him and Brittany.

Niall: Hey mate I think I found you a date tomorrow night at 6! It's a double date so that you won't be alone with the girl!

Harry: I don't know Niall, I feel like she might be stuck up like all the other girls that go after me.

Niall: Oh come on Harry! You never know until you try!

Harry: Fine I'll go! Happy now?

Niall: Very! Thank you, H!

Niall texts Brittany since he was excited!

Niall: He said he would come! What about your friend?

Brittany: She said yes too! I can't wait! See you tomorrow!

Niall: I can't wait either ! See you in the morning then!

It is the day, where Tiffany would meet this mystery guy. She didn't eat or sleep the night before, and Brittany was worried about her and didn't know how to help. She felt like a shitty friend for causing Tiffany this pain, but Brittany knew it would be good for her. The time came for dinner and Tiffany started dressing in her usual winter clothes which consisted of a sweater, skinny jeans, and her toms. She wondered was it worth dressing up for this mystery guy? Harry was thinking the same thing about this girl was she going to be different or the stuck up type.

 She wondered was it worth dressing up for this mystery guy? Harry was thinking the same thing about this girl was she going to be different or the stuck up type

Back at the girl's dorm, Brittany was double checking that Tiffany didn't bring a book again. When Tiffany is in an uncomfortable situation, she usually reads a book. It like someone playing on their phone but a little different. But what Brittany didn't know was that Tiffany somehow hid her copy of 1984 in her satchel. She wasn't going to sit there and do nothing if she was going to feel awkward at least she was reading. Harry was doing the same hiding his book, Of Mice and Men. If Brittany and Niall found out, they would be very disappointed in them both.

When they all arrive at the restaurant Niall and Brittany introduce themselves., Harry and Tiffany say their names so softly that neither of them could hear the other. When they got to the table Brittany and Niall, who were sitting across from each other, start talking immediately while Harry and Tiffany take out their book that they each had. While they were silently reading, Harry looks up to notice Tiffany reading his favorite book 1984 By George Orwell.

Harry thought, "I can't believe she's reading my favorite book. She's so not the stuck up type. I can notice her posture and how she said her name without giving me any contact. I want to talk to her so badly, but I'm afraid. I can admire her from here. She has beautiful blue eyes and honey blonde hair. Niall was right when he said this would be amazing. I'm happy that he brought me here."

Harry wasn't the only one freaking out inside Tiffany also notices that he was reading her favorite book too, Of Mice and Men.

Tiffany thought, "Maybe Brittany was right, he's so different. The way he sits and looks while reading is exactly what I look like. He has beautiful green eyes. I wish I could tell him I like his Pink Floyd shirt. I don't want to disturb him while he's reading."

Around 30 minutes later, Brittany and Niall notice that Harry and Tiffany haven't spoken a word and that they are reading. They were disappointed, even mad, but they knew that them coming was enough. In their mind, they want to find out more information about the other because they want to play matchmaker. They knew they were too close to Harry and Tiffany to talk about them, so they text instead hoping to find out some thing to get one of them to ask the other out.

Brittany: So tell me a little bit about Harry!

Niall: Well he is an English literature major at the University of London! He loves retro music and vinyl especially Pink Floyd!

Brittany: Woah we go to that school too! Tiffany likes the same things as him. What classification is he?"

Niall: He's a sophomore!

Brittany: We are too! This is amazing! They will so be perfect for each other.

Niall: What about Tiffany?

Brittany: Well she's a piano major. She loves retro music, vinyl, Pink Floyd and Journey the most.

Niall: That's amazing! Harry works at the vinyl store on three street if she's interested.

Brittany: That's funny cause that's the exact vinyl shop she visits. She will be going in two weeks; maybe I can talk her into buying a Pink Floyd vinyl!

Niall: That would work!

After the dinner, Niall and Brittany were very anxious to tell Harry and Tiffany the news. They figure if they knew they were similar maybe the next time Tiffany went to the vinyl store something would happen. They told them about their love for English literature, vinyl, and Pink Floyd. Brittany advised Tiffany to buy Pink Floyd album finding out that Tiffany was missing one, Dark Side of the Moon, to be exact. When everyone went to bed that night, both Tiffany and Harry were awake thinking about each other.

Harry thought to himself, "I have to get to know this girl. I hear that she comes into the vinyl store every two weeks so maybe I will see her soon!"

Tiffany thought to herself, "I have to get that boy and that Pink Floyd album."