Chapter 9

It was around 7 am when Tiffany woke up to the bathroom light on. When she looks to her left, she notices Brittany isn't there. In her mind that's odd Brittany usually sleeps in. What going on? When she reaches the bathroom door, Brittany is crying, and then she notices a pregnancy test in Brittany's hands. Could it be she having a baby?

Then she runs to her friend asking, "What is wrong Britt?"

Brittany looks down at her stomach,  "Well I've been feeling sick lately and notice my period was off and then I remembered that Niall and I had sex. I went to the drugstore to get a test, and it's true. I'm pregnant."

Tiffany was shocked how could Brittany be so stupid. Tiffany and Harry have talked about waiting till their marriage. Brittany just gives up like that. What if Niall doesn't want it.

Then at the moment, she says, "Brittany what were you thinking? Why were you so stupid? Niall might not want a baby. You should have waited.

Brittany was furious, how could Tiffany say something like that. Niall loves her and would never hurt her in that way he even gave Brittany a promise ring, "my bad. It was a spur of the moment kinda thing..."

Tiffany wasn't thinking straight saying, "Yeah, what about college you can't be living off of Niall all your life. What will your parents think?

Brittany is so mad, that she goes off, "For your information, I will finish college, and I can't believe you think that low of me!"

Tiffany who realized what she said, "I'm sorry Britt. I'm just worried about you, but I will stand by you through this."

Brittany tries to smile but is so shaken, "I forgive you just be careful what you say around me now. I don't know if I can take this."

After their little fight, the girls hug knowing nothing could break them apart. That when Tiffany got a text.

Harry: I don't like partying or drinking. Do you care if we play scrabble tonight?

When Tiffany reads it she smiles finally a guy who understands her. She loves to play scrabble on New Year's eve.

Tiffany quickly replies yes I would too.

On the other end, Harry was smiling too, finally a girl who understands him.

Harry: well I have to go to the market to buy some food. I will see you tonight love. I love you.

Tiffany: see you I love you too.

Meanwhile Brittany was pacing back and forth wondering if she should tell Niall the news. She decided that tonight when the clock strikes 12 she would kiss Niall and tell him the big news. It would be perfect.  

When 7 pm came, Tiffany started heading over to Harry's dorm to play scrabble.

Brittany texts Niall: I don't feel too good. I'm going to take a rain check. I want you to go have fun with your friends tonight.

Niall: Babe, if you don't feel good, I want to come and take care of you.

Brittany: No! Please go and hang out with your friends. I'm just going to lay in bed all night.

Niall: Alright I don't want to argue, but I'm going to hang out with Louis and Liam.Just so you know baby girl !

Brittany: Alright, have fun babe, I love you!

Niall: I love you too, princess !

When Tiffany arrives at Harry's dorm, he had everything set up on his table, the scrabble game and a few snacks and drinks. This is exactly what she wants, a quiet evening with her man celebrating the new year.

Before the game of scrabble start Harry says, "I'm warning you. I'm very competitive in this game."

Tiffany smiles, "Me too Styles, Let the best person win."

When they start playing, Harry decided to break out a word zootopia. When he put it on the board.

Tiffany says, "Zootopia that isn't word, it's a movie take it down."  

Harry pouts, "Please babe it's the only word I could make with my letters.

When Harry said that Tiffany sat there wondering if she should be nice and give it to him or make him play fair. But being the lovely girlfriend she is, she let Harry have it.

Tiffany smiles, "I will count it since you're so cute."

Harry, puts his hand on his face, smiling, "I know it."

The rest of the night Tiffany and Harry watch their favorite silent movie Phantom of the Opera. And many more than Harry's clock strikes midnight and they embrace each other in a soft kiss whispering I love you. Then Harry notices around 1, that his beautiful girlfriend was asleep and decided they both should go to bed.

When they got there, he kisses Tiffany's head whispering, "sweet dreams princess, I love you."

Brittany didn't know what to do. All she knew is that she has to tell Niall sometime, maybe tomorrow. She lays in her bed all night thinking of what she has to do.

Meanwhile, Niall is at the club with Louis and Liam drinking till they were all so drunk they barely knew what was going on. Niall sees a blonde not far from where he is now.

He walks up to her, "Brittany, I thought you weren't feeling well."

The girl looks at him confused then smiles pretending to be Brittany, "I couldn't stay away from you so I had to come."

"You are the best girlfriend ever. How did I get so lucky," Niall says kissing the blonde

The girl kisses him back saying, "let's get out of here babe."

"Alright let me tell the boys that we are leaving," Niall walks over to Liam and Louis, "lads, Brittany is here and we are going back to my place so I will see you guys later."

Niall walks back over to the blonde, "I'm ready to go now."

Niall wraps his arm around her waist and they head outside to get a taxi. Once the taxi drops them off at Niall's house, they go inside and start making out instantly. They make it upstairs to Niall's room and things get heated. Niall starts taking off his clothes while the blonde does the same.

"You are so beautiful, Brittany," Niall says kissing the blonde's neck while she moans.

The blonde whispers in Niall's ear, "you are so handsome, babe!"

After they have sex, they both fall asleep since it is 3 am.