Chapter 8

Today was Christmas day, the first one for the couples. Harry's phone went off at 5:00 signaling him to get up and on the road. When he woke up fully, he notices Tiffany wasn't beside him and got worried until she walks out of the bathroom fully dressed. He was curious to know when she woke up and if she was, in fact, a morning person.

Harry smiles, "Good morning babe. When did you wake up?"

Tiffany stands at the end of the bed, "Good morning to you too. I woke up at 4:30."

Harry laughs, "you are a morning person. Well let me get ready, and we will get on the road."

He kissed her head and went to the bathroom to get ready. When he was in the bathroom, Tiffany decided to make coffee and a waffle for Harry and a sprite for her. She was praying she wouldn't have car sickness but knew it would come.
Should she tell Harry or keep it to herself? She was always embarrassed by it as it plagues her life since she was a kid. Then Harry walks out wearing a red long sleeve shirt, jeans, and his brown boots

 Then Harry walks out wearing a red long sleeve shirt, jeans, and his brown boots

Tiffany's jaw drops, "Woah don't you look good. I made you some coffee and waffles."

Harry looks Tiffany up and down, "you look good too and Thanks. Where are your coffee and waffles?"

Tiffany who decided to tell Harry says, " Well I get car sick and can't eat food, and I'm warning you I might throw up."

Harry looks into Tiffany's eyes, "How do you try to prevent it so I can help?"

Tiffany smiles, "Well I usually have the car cold, and that often helps. Thanks for caring."

Harry walks toward Tiffany, "You're welcome," kisses her, "Well we better get on the road we have 2 hours to go."

Tiffany kisses him back and says, "alright."

They took the elevator to the bottom and put their bags into the car. Tiffany decided to text her parents to let her know she is on the road and Harry did the same. It was 8:00 by the time they hit the Holmes Cheshire city limited. It was a fun car ride of singing, storytelling, and laughing.
Tiffany was nervous to meet Mrs.Styles and his sister but knew they would love her. Then Harry pulls up to a brown two story house with a big S on the door. She figures this was Harry's old house.

Then seconds later, he opens her door says, "Home Sweet Home."

When they got their bags, they headed to the front door where a woman about 40 with beautiful brown hair greet Harry.

Anne runs up to Harry, "My baby boy, I'm so glad you're home," giving him a hug.

Harry says, "Hi mom," returning the hug.

Then Anne notice a small figured girl standing by Harry, "Who is this," she asks.

Harry smiles looking down at Tiffany, "Mom, meet my girlfriend, Tiffany."