Chapter 18

Four months later

*Harry P.O.V*

I woke up to see my beautiful wife sleeping with a baby bump sticking out her shirt. I rub it lightly which wakes her up.

"Good morning Haz." she says in a raspy voice.

"Good morning peanut. I'm sorry I woke you. I noticed that you had a little bump and had to rub it."

*Third person*

That moment Tiffany shoots out of the bed like there is a fire running to the bathroom and lifts up her shirt and sure enough there was a little bump, she smiles rubbing it lightly.

Harry walks in, putting his hand on top of Tiffany's hand on her belly, kissing her hair, saying, "Baby girl we have a little bump."

Tiffany turns around smiling, "Yes we do."

Harry speaks up, "Don't forget today is our gender reveal party. We will figure out what our baby is."

Tiffany smiles "I didn't. I can't wait I want a girl."

Harry smiles back, "Me too. Stevie Nicks Styles."

Tiffany took his hand,  "Stevie Nicks Styles."

They knew if it were a girl, they would name her that. After breakfast, Tiffany and Harry get ready. Tiffany was wearing a cute tight white dress with roses that show off her baby bump.

Her hair was curly, and she was wearing light makeup.

When she walks out of the bathroom and into the living room, Harry's jaw drops saying, "Damn baby girl you look sexy

When she walks out of the bathroom and into the living room, Harry's jaw drops saying, "Damn baby girl you look sexy."

Tiffany's face immediately turns red at his comment; she shyly says, "thank you."

Harry got off the couch, embracing his beautiful wife, he rubs her belly lightly, looking into her eyes, kissing her passionately.

Tiffany kisses him with the same focus saying, "We got to go. We don't want to be late to our party."

The party was going to be held at Niall and Brittany's house since they could invite more people.

When they arrived Brittany hugs her best friend saying, "Wow pregnancy is treating you well. You look so beautiful."

Tiffany hugs her back, "Thank you."

A week ago, her and Harry when to their 16 weeks appointment and brought Brittany with them since they were going to find out the gender. They saw the baby but didn't know what it was, that was Brittany's job. She got the gender from the doctor and planned it all.

Brittany and Niall walk up to Tiffany and Harry, Brittany speaks up Are you guys ready to party?"

Tiffany nods, "yes!"