Chapter 17

Harry woke up early to get breakfast for his beautiful, pregnant wife ready before they travel to his home town. He still couldn't believe that it was real, his wife, whose stomach was still flat, would soon show signs of pregnancy.

He says, "how did I get so lucky?"

Tiffany walks in overhearing Harry, "I don't know, babe but I feel the same way about you."

Harry turns around and says, "when did you wake up?"

Tiffany smiles, "five seconds ago."

Harry grabs her breakfast to hand it to her, "How are you feeling?"

Tiffany giggles, "I'm fine for now. The doctor says it will get worse as the months go."

Harry hands her the plate, "Good well here's your breakfast I made eggs and Harry's famous bacon."

Tiffany took the plate sitting down and eating. She always thought Harry's egg and bacon were better than her mom's.

When Harry got his plate, he sat down beside her asking, "How do you want to tell my mom?"

Tiffany smiles, "Well Brittany has extra shirts saying, I can't keep calm I'm going to be a  grandma  that she had when she told her's and Niall's parents, so I was thinking giving that to her."

Harry laughs, "We're going to have to give her 5 of them. My mom will wear them out telling the whole town like she did our engagement."

Tiffany giggles, "That's so true she is proud of all your accomplishments since you are her baby boy."

"Don't remind me," He laughs "The moment you tell her you're pregnant she will go into Harry did this while I was pregnant with him and other stuff it will be so embarrassing."

Tiffany smirks, "I want to hear these stories so if you don't do what I say I might blackmail you on Facebook."

Harry's eyes go wide then smirks, "You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me," she says smirking then laughing.

Harry then leans over kissing her, "You're crazy, wifey but you're my crazy."

Tiffany kisses him back, "Same to you."

After they had eaten, they got their bag and went down to their car.

Harry being the concerned husband he is, asks, "Do you need a pillow, trash bag, sprite."

Tiffany smiles, "trash bag and sprite would be great in case I have any morning sickness."

Harry, who was already prepared, hands her the trash bags and her sprites, kissing her head getting on the driver side.

When they arrive, Anne was waiting outside saying, "how is the Styles family?"

Tiffany replies, "We are doing good. How are you, mom?"

Anne hugs her than Harry and replies, "I'm doing great. I have tea and biscuits ready," putting her arm around Tiffany and walking toward the door.

Harry looks hurt saying "What about me?"

Anne laughs. "You get the bags. Aww, my baby boy is jealous."

Harry gets the bags walking in hearing Anne asking, "What brings you here?"

Tiffany sees Harry walk in; she walks over to him saying, "Well we got a surprise for you."