Chapter 11

Brittany wakes up the next morning feeling awful. Her eyes were puffy, she had an excruciating headache and her heart, physically felt like it was breaking. She forgot about everything while she was asleep, but now since she is awake, she starts crying again.

Tiffany walks into the room with Harry and sees Brittany crying, "I went and got you your favorite breakfast."

"We know you had a rough day yesterday, so we cleared our schedules to hang out with you," Harry says smiling.

"Thank you guys but, don't classes start back today," Brittany asks wiping the tears away.

"No, they start back tomorrow. We can even hang out with you in between classes, if not both of us at least one of us will be free," Tiffany says smiling.

"Well, I'm glad you guys care so much. I feel like Niall will show up sometime wanting to talk to me, and I don't think I can handle it right now. I still love him and want to be with him. I know he cheated but he is the father of my baby, and I can't just make all the feelings disappear. I just wish things weren't so damn complicated. Why did I do it? All of these things are running through my mind, and it is killing me," Brittany says starting to cry again.

"Britt, we can help you with these things," Tiffany says walking toward Brittany's bed.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Harry opens the door, and there stands Niall with puffy, bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Niall walks in the past, Harry. Brittany sees Niall; he looks just as bad as she does, she thought to herself.

Brittany looks at the ground trying not to get up and hug him, "Niall, what are you doing here?"

Niall gets down on his knees right in front of Brittany, "Please hear me out. I love you! I was so drunk that I thought she was you from behind. I remember that she never said she wasn't you, she just played along. Please tell me you believe me, princess," he says while bursting into tears.

Brittany starts sobbing, she wants to tell him it's ok but she can't and seeing him like this breaks her heart even more, "Niall, I believe you, but please go away. I love you, but I can't do this right now. You mean the world to me and you always will, but l need to think."

Niall nods and starts walking to the door, "I will always love you Brittany, promise."

Niall walks out of the door, and Brittany looks down at the promise ring she is still wearing. She still loves him and always will. She is apart of him as he is apart of her.

Today was the start of the second semester, Harry and Tiffany were excited. They have two classes together British history and biology. Like each semester Tiffany got a text from her dad.

Zayn: I am expecting A's and B's, and if this boy causes you to fail you're done with him.

Tiffany: yes sir I will.

When Tiffany put her phone down, she started to brush her hair getting ready for school and Harry. After she was done, she checks on Brittany who was sound asleep.

She didn't want to bug her friend about going to school because of how drained she was. When she walked out of her dorm there stood Harry. He decided that since they have to go to the same building in the morning that they would walk together. Tiffany didn't mind since she loves Harry's company.

Harry grabs Tiffany's hand' "how is Brittany?"

Tiffany sighs, "I don't know she's asleep but I told her to call me if she needs me."

Harry nods,  "you're such a kind person putting others before yourself."

Tiffany started to blushed. When Harry notices, he says, "aww babe. Do I always make you red?"

Tiffany shyly nods, "yes."

When they walk to the English building, Tiffany says, "you should make sure Niall understands to not bother Brittany."

Harry nods, "I agree I meant to do that. She needs time, and he needs to know that."

Tiffany lets go of Harry's hand, "Well this is my class I will miss you I'll see you next period."

Harry smiles, "I will come and meet you after class. My class is two doors down."

Tiffany giggles, "alright love you!"

Harry starts to walk away, "love you too."

When Harry got to class he texts Niall.

Harry: Please leave Brittany alone. She is stressed and doesn't need your bullshit. I know you are going to try something.

Niall: What makes you think I was going to try anything?

Harry: I know you, Niall. You don't fool me.

Niall: I will respect her wishes but tomorrow would have been our three months, so I am going to give her a gift.

Harry: Niall, listen! You need to leave her alone for now. That means no going around her for a while too.

Niall: Fine!

Back at the dorm, Brittany has woken up realizing it was the first day of school. She saw a note from Tiffany about calling her if she needs her. She knew Tiffany was too helpful, but she wants to give poor Tiffany a break. Tiffany was the girl who hides her feelings from others. She was good at smiling in her darkest times. Since Tiffany started dating, Brittany has noticed a change in Tiffany. She seems more happy with herself. Brittany always told Tiffany that she would find someone that would like her for her and she did, she found Harry. Now she wonders what to do with the rest of the day, and she decided to watch a movie and eat her sorrow away in ice cream.

The first day of school was finally over, Harry and Tiffany meet up at the library and decide to check up on Brittany. Harry told Tiffany about Niall wanting to visit her, but he stopped it. Tiffany was proud of her boyfriend's boldness. When they got there, Brittany was asleep on the couch, so they slowly move her to the bed and left a note. They had great sympathy for Brittany it must be hell going through something like this. They knew that she would get through it.