A Night Out Dancing (part 1) (MattEdd&TomTord)

(They danced to that song up there ^)

Tom's Pov 

"Alright, we're at the club now, ya big baby."

Matt sat there paralyzed in the passenger seat. Gripping onto mirror like a teddy bear. His hair was all messed up from the wind, since I had the roof of my dark blue 1967 Pontiac GTO down. That car's a beauty. I was just having a little fun on the speed way/park way/high way, whatever you call it. The motor too. That GTO is really my only source of fun. That and alcohol. 

Shit, ..father....why'd you gotta die?....Jon too....brother..

Now I'm stuck with this self-centered ginger. He's a good guy but, he acts younger than his age. Almost like talking care of a 3 month old puppy. 

"No. You have to wait until I'm finished." His attitude changed to a rather sour tone. Now, fixing his position to comb through those tangled orange locks.

"Ugh.." I leaned against the brick wall on the left side of the club. It's sunset now. Leaning more towards night. So those neon light signs in the windows and that big one above the building is beginning to stand out much more. I whipped out my flask from my back pocket and drunk the last swig of Smirnoff. "I wonder if I could get refills here."

*car door slam*"Ha! I bet you can't let loose, drink, and have some real fun." A man with a Norwegian accent doubted with his friend.

"I can have fun! Just you wait, I'll be so drunk, I'll mistake you for that old lady we saw in the super market." This guy's British, sounding a bit high pitched at first.

I peeked behind the side wall. The guy in the red hoodie was pretty hot..
He had tan hair fixed up into devil horns, grey eyes, and a sharp tooth that increased his dominance. I shivered, blushing at the man. I'm pretty sure he mentioned he likes drinking, too. Well. We're at the club.

The two shook hands, setting the bet, and walking through the front doors. The Norwegian murmured a statement before heading in. "I hope there's some hot guys here.."

My eyes gleamed in excited at his words. Yes! He likes men!!

"Tom? Are you okay? You're making weird noises." Matt asked with his hair all neat. Mirror in hand. Oh, I was squealing and blushing.

"Ah, sorry.."

"Wait. Why'd you apolo-"

"Let's go!" 

I took his wrist as I led him into the club.

The smell instantly changed from cool, fresh air to a mix of foods and faint colon/perfume. The atmosphere felt more warm, darker too. 

My eyes searched for a red hoodie. To spot that hot Norwegian from the front entrance.

Edd's Pov

I'm at the bar, sitting on the stools with Tord. I ordered some rum mixed with Coke. Obviously, I'm vulnerable to men at the moment. But they're all avoiding me because they think I'm with this loon. Tord defiantly isn't my type! I'm looking for someone who's more silly, cute. Not as dominant. Someone with a good heart, is all. I leaned on my arm against the counter. Looking at the ground, skimming over whatever looked interesting enough. 

My rum finally arrived. If I want to catch any cute guys, I'll have to get away from him. He's searching for men himself, so it wasn't hard to sneak away. Walking the somewhat crowded floors, I spotted a pink, sheep plushy. 

What would a toy be doing at the Anything But Straight club? Before I could get to it, somebody picked it up. He held it to his cheek and awed at how cute it was. Not as cute as he is. The sweetest smile displayed on the tall, ginger's face. 

He noticed I was staring, and walked over to me. 

"H-hey...I'm Matt!" He stuttered, but then forced his confidence. I giggled at his behavior.

"Hehe...Edd." I returned a smile. Panic! At The Disco's new song began to play on the speakers. Both of our eyes lit up. "*gasp* You like this band?"

"Yep!" He managed to say while holding in his excitement. I took his wrist and led him to the dance floor.

Tord's Pov

After a few beers, I held my head down at the counter, taking a little rest. Finding men is hard. Even though I'm not actually getting up and talking to anyone, but please! I'm babe magnet. Do I have to get up? 

I felt a tap on my shoulder. Hazily looking up, a hot guy with spiky hair fixed up and a blue hoodie looked into my eyes. "Hey.." he said, blushing, "Uhh, I'm not sure how to do this.."

How can someone be so hot and so cute at the same time!?!?!

The new song by Panic! At The Disco! began to play.

"I know how~" I held his hand and guided him to the dance floor, swiftly. My words were slurred and I kept flirting with blue British boy, here. 

World's Pov

The two couples are on the opposite sides of the crowded floor. One pair remained cute. Twirling in each others arms and doing silly dance moves. While the other, more lustful pairing remained close. Dirty dancing, per say. Tord bit his bottom lip a few times, admiring Tom's bust and overall completion. He brushed dangerously close to the other's face a few times, though, Tom didn't fail to follow his actions. He mimicked some dance moves Tord performed, but did much much better. Awwing the other, and boners growing. 

In fact, not just Tord, they were all quite drunk. Even Matt. Tom can't leave him alone for 5 minutes and Matt thought that a mug of beer whas pretty ginger ale.

They already set a time for ubers to pick them up before they got here. The couples waddled out of the club, never loosing touch of each other. Most of the time, their eyes remained in contact. 

Those Hispanic guys must feel pretty uncomfortable having two men kissing and cuddling in the back seat.

(there with be a part 2 and 3 for both smuts!)