A Night Out Dancing (part 3) (TomTord) (smut)

Xx_Liv_B_xX

TomTord smut for youuuu!

Tom's Pov

The Uber parked in front of my apartment building. We walked in: balanced, somewhat stable. We have alcohol is our systems, but we aren't drunk yet. I'm actually, quite surprised I haven't drank that much. Since I'm an alcoholic. Maybe I was just too preoccupied with someone else...

Even though I'm still somewhat sober, I stumble over keys, having difficulty opening my apartment door since the red hottie is eyeing me from the corner of my vision. 

Once we're in, I plopped my behind on the couch. Yes, my mind is racing, but not because of stress. I need to collect myself before I can do what's probably going to happen after a night at the club. 

Tord made himself at home. Taking off his shoes, pants, and right to the kitchen. Honestly, I like that in people. Having to give permission for every little thing, them being uncomfortable and unsure about what to do. I don't really care what they do here (obviously not violent). Having company over is all I really want.

If one person can provide that of many. A boyfriend. There's nothing else I'd need. That might even delay my serious drinking a whole lot.

"Is there booze here?" Tord asked from the kitchen, rum-edging through the cabinets. "Oh. Got it." He placed my bottle of Smirnoff onto the island table. Also taking out two glasses. "Nice." He motioned me over to him. I don't mind drinking more.

"You like this kind of alcohol?" I asked. If you're wondering, Tord isn't drunk yet. He's just a really flirtatious guy.

"Any is just perfect for me!" He said with a spark in his eye. "As long as it gives me that buzz. Forgetting about life and shit. Numbing physical pain. It's truly some sort of magic concoction. Even if it's just for the night..." He rambled, then kind of spacing out at the end. He looked back up at me with urgency, "S-sorry, I went on a tangent there. Sorryyy."

"No no, it's fine. But, physical pain?" He pulled up the sleeve of his hoodie. Revealing soaked bandages that's wrapped around of what appears to be bullet wounds. "Oh."

He poured us the two drinks.

"To alcohol!" ("Fuck life!") he held his glass up.

"Haha. To alcohol!" I cheered, clinking  my glass with his.

We smiled, laughed and dranked.

We did talk about ourselves quite a bit, but then it transitioned into some dumb conversation. The alcohol's talking at this point.

I'm in my room with him. Nothing intense happened yet. Besides more flirting.

"H-hey babe. Come here~" He stood on his knees at the foot of my bed with a smirk. Obeying him, I walked over. A little too close. Almost inches.

Tord stripped himself of his hoodie. 

Revealing more bloody bandages and scars. The first thing that caught my attention though was the communist symbol on his left shoulder. I looked up to see his face, noticing he lost spark for the moment. The look on his face. Is full of sorrow and emptiness. Not lively at all, not even close. Like he lost all emotion, unable to produce any feelings besides depressed.

Like me most days.

He's like me. I found someone who's like me.

"Tord.." I say his name, accidentally leaving a pause, creating anticipation for him, "I want you...this doesn't change anything." Life returned to his face, especially his lust. "Take me."

Tord slung his hoodie around my neck, pulling me into a kiss. Our lips smashing together. The longer the moment was, our pace quickened. I traced my right hand through his hair, deepening the kiss. Soon enough, we were mouthing each other out. I wasn't lying that I wanted him. And it's pretty clear that he want me, too. Badly.

I felt tears on my hot cheeks, and they weren't mine. They're his.

He must be more than happy that I don't mind who he is at all. That's kind of guy I want. He's must better compared to the rest. And I just metthe guy 3 hours ago.

I moved to his neck. Not spending a lot of time there since I know he's getting impatient. I sucked on his collar bone, swirling my tongue around it a few times. Before I continue further down, I went up to his tattoo, leaving sweet kisses on the symbol. In return, I heard Tord make a heart-felt laugh, sounding like he's about to cry. 

After a pause from him, he made mmmmms, quieter moans basically.

I licked his chest, down to his fair abs. Eventually, I kissed along his v-line, slowly pulling down his red boxer shorts the further I went.

Finally pulling them  completely jhyyyyybydudydyddydydydyddydyd I will  down, I took in the tip of his member, gently sucking. Teasing Tord, I kept at this until he tugged on my hair. Not too aggressive.

"Morrreee..~"

After I got the message, I went in deep, taking the whole thing into my mouth. So much, I almost gagged. My head began to bob up and down, earning a lot of moans from the hot man above me. Looking up at him, I noticed he's feeling hot. Eyes closed, skin looks shiny from the sweat and taking quick breathes. The sight turned me on even more, giving be a bigger boner. To the point where I have to take care of it.

To finish up, I bobbed faster, and much more intense, that Tord had grown significantly louder. Increasing my pleasure as well. He released into my mouth, swallowing all that I received.

Standing up, Tord wiped any semen that's at the corner of my mouth, then returned to my lips, kissing me once again. We where much more passionate than before since where so turned on and horny at the moment. 

Catching me off guard, Tord threw my body to the bed. He was probably sick of not being in control. This might hurt, a little bit.

He placed my legs on his shoulder, aligning himself with my whole. He'd grown too impatient at this point so he went right in. Waiting a bit for me to get used to it. While we waited, I noticed the we is filled with his heavy breathing and my soft whimpers. 

"...A-alright......mooove..."

Tord began to slowly move in and out of me. Quickening his pace as time passed. My hands gripped my blue bed sheets, trying to keep some composure that I knew is all lost.

Soon enough, he was thrusting hard, directly hitting my prostate. Abruptly letting out loud moans from the intense pleasure.

"h-harder...please!.."

He went so fast that I felt as if he'll tear open my ass. The pleasure felt too unbearable to hold it in any longer so I disposed all of my semen, all over the sheets.

"There it is, babe~"

He leant down, leaving rewarding kissing on my lips. Tord used a towel to clean up the mess on my sheets. I would've helped, -he knew I was unable to move.
Finishing, he climbed into bed by my side, spooning me. We made eye contact, reconnecting our lips.

The kiss was slow, passionate, each movement felt like magic. This felt much more meaningful then the drunk sex we just had.

We pulled away, resting our foreheads against each other as we drift to sleep.

I hope I won't forget this night

Tord's Pov

Something's special about this boy. Besides the fact he's the only one I found to be submissive - all the other guys I smashed/dated were too brutal. Like college football players.

He seems to be broken, to have issues that he can't stir away from. And can only numb it for the night.

Like me. He's just like me.

I hope I won't forget this night