Mmmmm Fork! (TordFork)

LmaoShelbs sujested this.

I know this isn't the girls, but I was almost finished with this in my drafts, so why not.

Tord's Pov

"Tord! Time for dinner!"

Edd is calling for his friends to eat his delicious food. Tom came stomping through the hallway, sitting down.

What made him so fired up?

Matt was already sitting down, eyes sparkling down upon that mouth watering steak.

Honestly, I never had steak before. My parents back in Norway we're vegans.

"Alright! Dig in!"

Side dishes: homemade mashed potatoes, string beans, glazed carrots and stuffing surrounded the meat dish. After taking little of each, I went in to cut the big piece of steak - with some difficulty.

"Oh sorry, Tord. I forgot the steak fork and the electric knife."

"Steak fork?" I questioned.

Edd walked over to the kitchen draw and pulled out two odd utensils.

He stabbed the object into the steak. Plugging in the electric knife, turning it on and using it to cut the tough meat.

My eyes are focused on the strange weapon that's used to stab the meat.

Edd pulled it out (fuck, my words sounds sexual), revealing two points instead of four. My eyes sparkled at the beautiful object.

I snatched it from Edd's grasp.

World's Pov

"Tord...have you seen a steak fork before?" The name sounded so grand.

"Steaaak foooork.." he held the steak fork against his cheek, admiring it's touch. A kitty smile formed on Tord's face, lookin' so cuuute.

"Weirdo." Tom muttered as he began to eat his meal. Unable to take his eyes off of Tord, because he looks silly. Or is it?

Matt took his phone out because he wanted to record this. But then he saw his face in the camera and just began posing for selfies.

Edd right now looks like a confused mother. His face reads *what in the hell is wrong with my kids?*

Tord is cuddling a steak fork.

Matt is posing at the dinner table.

And Tom is a moody teen, no idea why he's so pissed off right now. Who's also pushing away his glazed carrots on his plate.

"There are starving children in the world." Edd complained to Tom.

"They can have my carrots then!" Tom shot back.

He then pushed his plate away, stopping away to his room. Muttering just a few words no one else could hear.

"I'm not jealous..."

~
I don't know what the fuck is this oneshot  -___-