Sailor Tom x Siren Tord (part 5) (finale)

Toms Pov

It's been a few days, drawing closer to our final destination. We've been seeing sirens, but they were just watching us from afar. I wonder if they heard about our previous attack with the cannon I fired. That would mean we're more of a threat to them now, than a meal.

Nighttime finally came about, a little fog scattered across the surface of the water. The moon was especially brighter tonight, which is a great thing! So we can actually see if a Siren is ripping off our limbs.

The island we're approaching is biiiiig. there was so much grass, bushes and flower beds. Small caves here and there at the shore. Hot springs and ancient pillars are scattered across the place. It look like a utopia for straight men. Since there were tons of pretty ladies.

Edd dropped the anquor as we prepared to get off the S.S Ringo. I carried a few harpoons, since I'm defense, and so did they. We don't have to defend the ship now, just ourselves.

"Alright boys.....ready?" The Sirens doesn't seem to notice yet. Some were in their women form, and others, looked like demon mermaids who can tear me to shreds in seconds.

"Do you have a plan, Edd?" I asked, filled with doubt since I'm a natural negative being.

"We're going to run for it!"

"Wait wha-"

"Let's GO!" Immediately, Edd hopped off the ship, holding Matts hand so he can keep close. I was caught off guard, but then the thought came to mind, that I can use the cannons on the ship to attack those Sirens, getting more off my friends back. The Sirens sharply turned their heads toward the two, and all of them, instantly turned into their scaaary Sirens forms. My stomach dropped.

Their teeth were like sharks, and their pupils dilated. Along with sharp claws. For some reason, they still have legs, so they ran after them.....

Edd and Matt raced up the path to the top, and as expected, the sirens flooded behind them. They we'rent the fastest, which is good, but they're obviously still a threat.

I ran over to the cannon, loading it. The ball dropping made a clink sound against the medal, alarming some of the sirens, causing them to flee. Once I fired the cannon, I missed the group that's after them. To be fair, they're a moving target.

A small green blur was at the corner of my eye as I was about to launch the next cannon. Looking over, it was a turtle. How did he get onto the ship, I have no idea. He seemed interested, since is tiny head is looking right at me.

The turtle pointed into a direction out in the ocean. It was a boulder somewhat near the shore of the island. There were two Sirens around it, looking hostile. They seem to be after.......wait...

Is that the guy I saw the other night?!?!?!

How can it be?

Without thinking I snatched a harpoon and jumped off. Swimming as fast as I could. The other sirens still aren't interested in me, even though I'm vulnerable in the water. 

I'm only several feet from the two sirens. Once they noticed, they attack me one at a time. 

The siren with ruby red hair tried to scratch me first, and the other, who's bangs were covering her eyes, is going for my angles. Like a bat, I swung the harpoon at the red one and intentionally missed. While she's still dodging, I cut the other ones back with the tip of my harpoon. I'm sure it's not a deep cut, but it will leave a long white scar.

The red Siren seemed to be in shock at this, and since she's vulnerable now too, my fist fired straight into her jaw. Knocking her off balance, calapsing into the water. Before I can assess the situation, I was lifted up by the collar.