Unexpected Part 2

I check my phone to text Grayson that I was on my way. I put my phone back, and stare at myself in the mirror. I see an average height girl, she has long ombre hair which was pulled into a tight ponytail. She's wearing a gray cropped hoodie with high waisted denim shorts. "Damn, you clean up well Daya," I say as I smile to myself. I grab my phone to see that Grayson has messaged me back...

Grayson: Hey :) do you mind if Meredith tags along. Ethan wants her to come.

Me: Yeah, no problem.

Grayson: Okay, thanks, I'll tell him that. We'll meet you there :-)

Me: Okay! see you there Gray.

I unplug my phone from the charger, go grab my keys, and head outside. When I got outside, I could see the sun setting on the horizon. Oh how it was so gorgeous, the red mixed with the orange made the sunset even more prepossessing. I begin to walk down the stairs and walk to the carpark. I head into my car and drive off to Pizzeria Mozza. Once I arrive at the restaurant, I park my car next to Grayson's and head in. When I walked in, I immediately see the twins sitting down in a cubicle near the far end. Grayson notices me and waves his hand like crazy. "Daya, come over here!" Grayson yells from across the room. "Oh this is so embarrassing," I say as a giggle silently to myself. I walk over to where they were and decided to sit next to Grayson. Soon after I see a blond haired girl approaching our table. "Hey, guys! Sorry I was late," she says as she sits down next to Ethan. Ethan turns to her and smiles. "Hey, Mer!" he says as he goes to kiss her. I think I just puked in my mouth...again. As I watch them put their tongues down each others throat, I didn't notice that my hands were now on Grayson's leg. They finally pull away from their kiss and look back at Grayson and me. *cough* *cough* "So Meredith, nice of you to join us," Grayson says to break the awkwardness. "Thanks," says Meredith as she then looks from Grayson to me. "And..who are you?" Meredith says as she gives me a dirty look. "Oh, I'm Daya. Nice to meet you" I say smiling. No wonder Ethan is dating her! She's a freaking goddess. She has perfectly plumped lips, beautifully rounded green eyes with amazingly arched eyebrows. "Oh, cool" she bluntly says and takes out a menu. A few minutes later a waiter comes to take our order. "What will the men be having," asks a young brunette girl. "I'll have a mozzarella pizza, please," Grayson says. "And, I'll have a Hawaiian, thanks!" says Ethan. The waitress begins to write on her notepad. "And what will the ladies have," she asks as she looks from Meredith to me. I'll have a chicken and BBQ pizza, please" I say as I smile to the girl. The waitress then turns her head to Meredith who is quickly scanning the menu. "What has the lowest carbs?" she asks the girl. "U-um, I don't know?" says the young girl sheepishly. "Well, then why are you working here!?" Meredith says irritated. I look at Grayson and Ethan who are now flustered and don't say anything. "Meredith stop being rude. Just have a vegan pizza!" I say and quickly regret. "Excuse me? I can say whatever I want." She says now looking at me. She then looks back the waitress "I'll have a vegan" she says as she rolls her eyes. "O-Okay, coming right up," says the waitress, and she starts to walk away with our orders. "She definitely won't get a tip" Meredith scoffs.

I grab my phone out and decide to go on Snapchat. As soon as I do, Grayson looks at me and takes my phone out of my hand. "Hey, what are you doing!" I say as I attempt to take back my phone. "Adding myself on your snapchat!" He says as he laughs. I decide to give up. He then starts to take selfies and videos and put them on my story. I can't help but laugh at how dorky Grayson is. I caught Grayson off guard, and snatch the phone away. "Grayson, you're such a dork," I say as I rewatch my snapchat story. "What are you guys laughing about?" Ethan asks."Grayson!" I laugh as I accidentally put my hand on Grayson's leg. I quickly remove it hopping he didn't notice.

**Time Skip**

"Damn, this pizza tastes good!" I say with a full mouth of pizza in my mouth. We all then decide to play truth or dare. "Grayson truth or dare?" says Ethan. "Truth," says Grayson as he squints his eyes at Ethan. "What were your thoughts when you first met Daya?" Ethan asks as he raises an eyebrow. "Soft hair, brown eyes, nice body, good sense of humor, I guess," Grayson says modestly. "Was Grayson just describing me?" I think to myself as I furrow my eyebrows. "Okay, Ethan truth or dare?" Grayson asks. "Grayson you can't ask the person that just asked you. But, truth anyway". Ethan says as he playfully rolls his eyes. "Who's better looking, Daya or Meredith?" Grayson asks smirking. As soon as he says that, Meredith gets off of her phone, scoots closer to Ethan and just glares at me. Ethan looks at me then back at Meredith "U-Uh...". "Baby, this isn't that hard!" Meredith says as she looks at him then back at me. "Oh my gosh. Please, don't answer that" I say hastily. "Hey, Daya do you mind coming to the ladies rooms with me? I don't want to go by myself!" Meredith says as she giggles and stands up. I look back at Grayson and Ethan who were just staring at me with wide eyes. "Um, sure," I say as I look back at Meredith and start to walk to the toilets. "Bad Idea, bad idea Daya!" I mentally scream to myself. Once we were in the bathroom she then pounces at me. She grabs me by the collar and pushes me to the wall. She was now inches away from my face, and I could feel her hefty breath breathing on me. "Get off me!" I say as I push her away. She backs away, wide eyed, breathing hard. "Whats wrong with you?" I say as I turn around to leave. She then grabs my arm, and forcefully punches herself in the face "What the heck!" I say as I watch her lip begins to lip. She backs off and just laughs. "I see what you're doing! Flirting with Ethan!" Meredith says as she wipes away a bit of the fresh blood on her lip. "No, I really wasn't!" I say as I open the door, and walk out. I head back to where we were seating to find the both of them on their phones. I go sit back down next to Grayson. "Hey, where is Meredith?" Ethan says as he looks up from his phone. "In the toilet," I say bluntly. A few minutes later Meredith comes back to the table with her lip still bleeding. "What happened to you?" Grayson says as he puts down his phone. Ethan then looks up to notice that her lip was bleeding. "Oh, I bit my lip" she says innocently as she takes out a napkin and starts to pat dry the blood on her lip. "Oh...okay" Ethan says as he glares right at me. "Well, I guess we should go home now," Grayson says as we all begin to pack up and leave. When we went outside, the air was thick and cold, there were puddles everywhere, so I guess it had rained... again.I unlock my car and go to step in when something caught my eye. Right in front of my car was Ethan and Meredith talking. Meredith starts to get closer to him as so does he. "Oh, no. please tell me their not going to-" I think before Ethan smashes his lips against Merediths. She wraps her arms around his neck, and he wraps his arms around her waist, and things start to get heated. She starts to play with his hair as they're kissing while his hands start to get closer to her butt. I couldn't help it anymore. "Can you guys get a room!?" I yell at the two of them. They stop kissing and look at me. "Aww, little Daya is Jelly?" Meredith snickers. I could've sworn I had seen Ethan blush before he looked down to the ground. "Anyways, my Ubers here so bye." Meredith says as she start walking off. "Hey, sorry for that" Ethan says as he looks up while scratching the back of his neck. I give him a thumbs up and step into my car.

This was such a short chapter sorryyyy, but suh dudes. - dude this chapter sucks, I didn't know what the outcome were going to be so bare with me xxxx