Interference

Friday 29th of September;

I moaned from the tapping sun light reflecting on my sleeping face. I rubbed my tired eyes with the inside of my palms as I slowly made my way out of my bed. I went to the kitchen and made myself some coffee as I scrolled through Instagram on my phone. I looked at the time, "7:48 am" I sigh and drink the last of my coffee. I had a meeting with Mr Aldler at 9:30 so I had heaps of time kill. I went to the bathroom and began to get ready. 

------

'8:50 am' my phone read as I got my apartment keys and left the house in a hurry. I went next door and knocked on Ethan and Grayson's door. I waited patiently outside for a few moments until someone opened the door. "Hey," Grayson said moving to the side to let me in. "haha, thanks," I say walking in. 

"I just came to ask if the two of you wanted to go out later?" I asked the two of them hoping they would say yes. "Sure!" They both said. "Well, I'll see you guys in an hour or two," I said as I wave them off.

-----

When I got to the recognizable building, I hopped out of the car and strutted to the door. When I got inside, I saw the same receptionist working there as before.  I rolled my eyes knowing she would be trouble. "Oh we meet again," the girl says looking up from her computer. "You're so pathetic. Now I have a meeting with Mr Ald-" I begin to say before I'm interrupted. "Mr Aldler will see you now," she says fakely smiling at me.  "What is your problem with me, geezus" I blurt to her. Before she could reply I just walk off to the elevator.

"Pleasure meeting again Miss Michael" Mr Aldler says as I open the door. "Hi," I say casually as I take a seat in the chair across from him. "Now let's talk about your channel. Your views lately have been...well... bad" be begins as he tries to pull words together in the nicest way. I nod at his honest statement knowing that it was true even if it hurt. "Maybe you should do a collab with some bigger YouTubers like err...Ricegum, Jake Paul, oh Liza Koshy! or IIsuperwomanII! or even the Dolan twins! I'm sure they'll give you the subs back that you've been losing lately" Mr Aldler says clasping his hands together. 

We spent an hour and a half talking about my career and some new openings and gigs. If I get enough subs and views, I have a chance to go on a tour for 6 months!

------

"Bye, thank you for having me!" I say as I close the office door. Once I reached the bottom, I was once again faced with the rude receptionist. "Bye," she says waving her rude finger at me. I ignored her knowing my mother taught me better than that. I smiled at her knowing it pissed her off.

 ----

When I got back to my apartment I decided I should probably shoot a video for my channel. I take out the camera kit and set it up.  I press record and go sit on the chair across from the camera.

We need to talk 

"Hey, chickens! how are youse? Um, so as you can see by the title I'll be explaining some things. So recently my dad passed away and that was kinda overwhelming. So I flew back home aka Florida with the Dolan twins and Lucy Majo, three of my closest friends. As some of you know my Dad has been battling lung cancer for some time. 6 months ago the cancer went away and the doctors said he was going to be alright, but he wasn't. A few weeks after I had left Florida my mum called me saying that he was back in the hospital. It broke my heart but I kept strong because that is what my Dad would want. 2 weeks after the call my mum called me saying they took him off life support and he was gone. I started to feel really useless and depressed. It was a rough time for me but I got through it.