Back to LA

Thursday 28th of September;

"Bye, I'll see you guys soon," I say as I wave my family bye as I go and aboard my plane. 

I didn't want to leave them right now, but I knew it'd be for the best. 

This time on the plane I didn't have a window seat. I looked to see Ethan already cozy in his seat and staring out the window. "Lucky you!" I snicker at me. I comfortably sit next to him taking out my phone. "What do you mean?" he says obviously confused. "You got a window seat! They're the best!" I smile. He smiles back at me before getting in a position to sleep. Butterflies started to circulate in my stomach. I haven't had these feelings since...well Theo. Did I really like Ethan? or did I just like the thought of us, I mean him. Nah. We're just friends, and that's how it will always be. But there was no doubt that I wasn't attracted to him. "Pst Daya" I hear someone whisper behind me. I turn around to see Grayson. "Oh, whats up" I whisper back. "I'm going to ask Lucy out...any ideas where to take her?" Grayson asked continuously looking back to make sure Lucy wasn't eavesdropping. "Take her out to a cheesy romantic dinner! She's into that stuff" I excitedly say but still trying to maintain it. "Thanks!" Grayson says now in his normal voice. I turn around smug and place my earphones in. 

**Time Skip**

"Ladies and Gentleman we will be arriving at LAX airport in approximately three minutes.Please fasten your seat belts and make sure your trays are clear and in an upright position. Please do not leave your seats until we are safely in the boarding zone. Thank you for flying Mim Airlines." ," the flight attendant said into the microphone. I looked to see Ethan who was just waking up. "Finally," I say as I playfully rolled my eyes. He ignores me and begins to pick up things from his tray.  

Soon I felt the bump of the aircraft. I leaned over Ethan to look outside. Trees and rooftops whizzed by as the plane made its final turn onto the waiting runway and ended with a mild rumbling as the tires touched the ground. 

---

Once we were in the airport it was busy as heck. There were people walking in all different directions. "Hey, I'll call an Uber," Lucy yells so we could her as she rambles through her handbag to find it. Shortly we saw an Uber car arrive in front of us. We all put her luggage in the trunk and get into the car.

Lucy only lived like a five-minute car drive from where Gray, E, and I lived. The Uber dropped her off first and she said her goodbyes. Soon we arrived back out our hotels and we all took out our luggage and said goodbye to the Uber.

We all make our way up the stairs to our apartment doors and say our goodbyes. I turned the knob and opened the door. Once I was inside all the emotions I had when I was last here went out the door. Not only did I feel more positive,  I felt grateful that I still had my mum. 

I walk to the kitchen and place my keys on the counter when I noticed a note or something. I reached for the note and read what it said. 

                                                                                     Planet fitness!

Memberships as low as $15.99 per month!! Locally owned and operated. Proud supporter of the LA community. Gets a gym body today...your first arrival is free! Open 24/7! :)

I scoffed while reading it. "Me? Gym? you gotta be kidding me" I snicker as I throw the card away. I stopped laughing and looked down at my scrawny biceps. I walk back to the bench and pick the card back up and look at it one more time. "Maybe I should reconsider" I question myself. I also haven't gone to the gym since I've moved here so I should probably go. I look at the clock, "10:18 pm" I mutter to myself. Well, it did say 24/7...