Chances

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe I just talked to them" I say still shook from what literally happened 20 minutes ago. 

So currently it's 5:53 pm and I'm just laying on my bed watching youtube videos. I still haven't gotten over what had happened earlier today. I couldn't help but search them up on the internet to see what Lucy was rambling about earlier. "Wowza. They have 3.9 m followers on youtube" I say as I start to scroll through their youtube videos. Compared to them, I have like 10 x less a number of followers than them. I only have like 1 m. **Phone Buzzes**

Lucy: Hey, can I come over? Need to tell you something. 

                                                                                           ME: Yeah, sure. You alright? 

Lucy: Haha, yeah I'm fine. I'll be there in 10 minutes xxx

                                                                                          ME: Okaaaaay

"Oh phew. At least she ain't upset" I say chuckling.

**Time Skip** (15 minutes later)

"*knock* knock*, It's Lucy!". I go open the door to see Lucy wearing a long ankle length yellow dress with her hair up beautifully and her makeup done. I look down then up at her "Um, where are we going" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "To an A list party, duh!?"  she says rolling her eyes and walks her way past me into my apartment. She looks around at the apartment then back at me "Well, first I think we need to glam up your apartment" Lucy says as she begins to fiddle with the cushions. I glare at her and she stops fiddling with the cushions "I'm joking. Chill Daya" she says in an attempt to stop me from glaring at her, and I did. "I wasn't even invited? so why are you making me go?" I whine to her as if I was a five year old. "Well, I think you need to make more friends here in LA, so why not begin with an A list party?" she says as she starts to stroll into my room. I walk into my room to see that Lucy was now going through all my clothes. One by one she starts pulling out all my clothes that were on the rack and giving them a 'maybe' or an 'eww'. Finally, she stops with a piece of clothing in her hand "This is the one!" she squeals. "Not to be a prude or anything. But, don't you think that's a bit revealing?" I say as I scratch the back of my neck. "Then why do you have it," Lucy says as she looks at the dress then back at me. "It's not mine, It's my sisters. I must've accidentally taken it" I sheepishly say and look to the ground because I could feel my face burning up. In a flash, Lucy grabs my left arm and takes me with her to the bathroom. "You're going to look gorgeous, okay!" she says looking right into my eyes. "Okay" I mumble as I begin to play with my hair. "Can I do your makeup and hair!?" Lucy asks enthusiastically as I just nod my head. She runs out of the bathroom and comes back with a stool for me to sit on. I sit on the stool and Lucy stands behind me and she begins to curl my hair. She starts to fill my eyebrows in and do my eye makeup which took forever, trust me. As she is curling my hair, I note how calm she looks and focused she is.  After about what seemed like an hour she finally finishes. Lucy turns around to walk out of the bathroom to get something. I look at my reflection in the mirror  - not for the sake of vanity, but out of curiosity. A lot can happen to a persons appearance with just the slightest makeup and hairstyle. Lucy walks back into the bathroom with her phone and squeals so loud that the people next door probably could hear "SELFIE!".