Forewood

We've been through this before
I don't want to hear anymore
Open up and let me in your door
Your heart

   Ugh! God, this is so hard! *sigh*
I was in the studio writing down some lyrics, when all of a sudden, someone bursted through the door. It was 10:00 pm, so I couldn't understand who would be here at this time of the night. As I looked closer, I realized that it was Y/N.

   "Hey, what're you doing here?" I asked, as Y/N moved forward towards me and I could easily tell that Y/N was drunk. Y/N moved up a seat and sat right in front of me and didn't one time, lose eye contact with me. I began to get weirded out, so I just shook my head and continued with my lyrics. Out of my peripheral vision, I could see Y/N look at me, while biting their lip.

   "Why you all the way over there and acting weird?" Y/N asked, while moving my seat towards their seat. I tried moving away, but their grip was too strong and before Y/N can lean in, they were interrupted by their phone going off.

   "Hello? No. Okay. I'll be there! Alright, just chill, damn!" I heard before Y/N let out a frustrated breath and drunkenly walking out the door. What was that? What is going on? What was that about? Why was Y/N acting like that? I still was writing, when I suddenly felt someone's presence. I turned around towards the door and found Y/N smiling at me and even gave me a wink. They finally left and I was once again, shocked. I just needed to focus on my music and these stupid lyrics for this song. That's what I kept telling myself over and over again, as I continued to ball up paper after paper and throw them in the trash bin, where the entrance to the studio was.

*2 Hours Later*

   I finally found the perfect lyrics for this song and grew extremely tired, because it's now 12:00 am and it was super hard to search your brain over and over again, just to find the perfect match. I used to always believe that lyrics was easy to write and there was no such thing as a writer's block. However, as soon as I tried a couple of my own, I realized that I assumed a little too quickly and found it seriously difficult.     

   Now I'm packing up all of my things and belongings, before locking up and walking to my car to go home. While I was walking, I felt that somebody was watching me and turned around to see no one. The streets surprisingly was clear and clean. I mean their was no one on the street, which made me feel somewhat safe, but I still decided to speed up my pace. As soon as I entered my car, I had got that same feeling, while walking and so I looked ahead, after locking my doors first of course. Once again, I saw nobody and tried to shake the thought out of my head, while driving. After a few minutes of driving, I parked my car inside of my garage and entered through my garage. Without even putting my stuff up or getting even prepared for bed (like I usually do), I fell face-first on the couch and fell asleep.