||chemistry homework||

Imagine you and harrison doing your homework and you keep goofing off while harrison is real serious you blast hamilton of off your speakers.

"IM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!" you sang real loud enough for harrison to scream with you.

"Stoooop yeeeeling!!" Harrison screamed.

"Oh who are you, who are you, who are you. Who is this kid what's he gonna do?" You still sang using a reference from hamilton.

"Y/N pls stop we need to do this chem homework." He said annoyed.

"Lemme see." You said. He gave you the papers but instead of studying the paper you studied haz who was looking at the wall fiddling with his pen.

You "read" the paper for about twenty minutes but when haz looked up he saw you staring at him.

"(Y/N), i dont know if you know chemistry but i dont. But i do know one thing is that i can see we have chemistry." He gave you a little smirk which made you blush.

"The hell haz." You threw the paper at him.

"Aww is (Y/N) blushing?" Haz teased you. "Shut up." Yiu said before burying your head into your pillow. Harrison crept up behind you and hugged you from behind.

"I love my little fangirl." He said as he kissed your cheek leaving you both surprised.

"Okay?" You said and jumped up from the bed.

"Whoever finished the chem hw has to get a kiss full on the lips." You smirked

Something i made that got deleted so its a bit shorter.

But i love you all so i did it again😂