|| a cup of coffee ||

You worked at a 24/7 starbucks store downtown. You were on day shift but today things took a huge turn because one of the workers who worked night shift got sick. He called in sick and now you're stuck til 7 am.

You worked at the cashier and gave your co-worker, (Y/F/N) the orders. It was getting dark and customers were getting fewer and fewer as the hours passed by.

"Hey (Y/N)?" (Y/F/N) called out.

"Yeah?" You said reading a starbucks brochure. "Im gonna take off. Im in charge of babysitting my nephew and he's all alone at my apartment right now and might be wrecking havoc. Im sorry." She said.

You turned to her and smiled. "Its fine i can manage." You assured her. She left the store and when midnight came no one was in the store except for you.

Being the night owl you were. You didnt have any problems with the time.

All you did was scroll through your phone and read anything particular interesting.

You were surprised by a man entering the store. He had a black hood on. "Hey what can i get you?" You said smiling at him.

He looked at the menu. "Hmm what do you suggest?" He smirked. "Well sir, on this cold night i suggest you get something hot." You said keeping your smile plastered on.

"Oh, you mean you?" He slightly tilted his head. You were shocked and soon you were blushing. "Nah im just kidding. I'll get Caffè mocha please." He laughed

You nodded still blushing and placed his order. "Dine in or to go?" You asked him.

"Dine in." He looked around the store. "What do you usually do when there are no customers?" He asked. You turned around to start brewing his coffee.

"Well actually sir, its my first time to be on the night shift." You replied.

"So that's why i haven't seen you around." He said quietly but enough for you to hear.

"You usually go at this time?" You asked him. "Yeah. Im not so good with sleeping so instead i just energize myself more with coffee." He chuckled.

You continued making the coffee and once it was done you realized he was still in front of the register. "Oh my God. Sir, you couldve sat down. I could just serve you the drink." You said embarassed.

"No. Its fine." He smiled at you. "Sir, i insist. You're like the only customer right now and I would like to give you a great service." You said placing the coffee in the tray.

"Fine if you insist and maybe call me harrison instead of "sir" it sounds too fancy" He said finding the closest table and sat down. You followed closely and laid the tray down. "And this cup of coffee was made with love." You joked as you set it down

"That would be really nice." He said. You left him alone and went back to the register.

Silence filled the room and you were just browsing through your phone again.

"Don't you get really bored?" Harrison said disturbing you. "Not really." You said putting your phone down and resting your elbows.

"Well i am." He pouted at you. "Just drink your coffee." You laughed at him. "Oh come on. This is your first time working graveyard so why not make a friend?" He winked at you. You just laughed at him and he took yet another sip of his coffee.

"I'll take that as a yes. You know my name. What about yours?" He asked looking at you.

"Im (Y/N)." You amswered. "That's a beautiful name." He smiled.

"I've noticed your accent. Its way much more beautiful than my name." You complimented him. "Oh why thank you, but i think the most beautiful thing here right now is you." He winked at you.

"Sir are you trying to flirt with me?" You squinted your eyes at him and chuckled. "Well if i get your number afterwards this conversation, then sure. I am flirting." He grinned.

Time passed and soon he was about to leave the shop. "So. . . No number?" He pouted.

You shook your head in disbelief and wrote your number down on his reciept. "Thank you for dining with us sir." You said giving it to him.

"My pleasure." He said exiting the store and giving you a wink before completely disappearing.

Maybe working graveyard wasn't so bad after all.

Requested by spideyholland_2013