Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Hello!

I got such amazing feedback from you guys. You don't know how much encouragement it gives me. I love everyone's passion while commenting. You people make me laugh, smile, and feel all kinds of emotions. Your comments and votes are what keeps me going. If you are reading this, you might've finished the first book of this series. If you haven't yet, I will recommend it but you don't have to as this book will not need you to finish the first.

Here is the first chapter of Noor's journey and I hope you enjoy! It is definitely different and I hope you will have a few chuckles/smiles along the way as you read along with me.

-Noodles

I stood thirty miles away from Alpha Aella's territory

I stood thirty miles away from Alpha Aella's territory. My soldiers waited quietly beside me as we watched the sun began to rise from the horizon. In just a few minutes, we will be attacking a rogue territory that has established a hierarchy of some sort with a female as an Alpha. It was unheard of and the Alpha King has ordered it to be contained.

I haven't gone home for five years now. Alpha Titus had sent his warriors and my pack mates after me. They did eventually found me—in a fighting arena. I wanted to go home but a part of me was ashamed. I was mateless and unwanted. I was deceived and cheated. I didn't tell them that though. I relinquished my title as Gamma and told them I will not be returning. I knew this will hurt Alpha but I couldn't go back there.

My pack mates eventually went back home after spending a couple of days with me. It wasn't until a couple months later that the Alpha King approached me. He gave me a proposal. I could remember it like yesterday...

"Gamma Noor." Alpha King spoke as he sat across from me. His fingers propped up against each other as he watched me with a guarded look.

"I am no longer a Gamma. The title has been relinquished. I am just a normal werewolf now." I muttered as I leaned back in my chair.

He chuckled and shook his head, "That's right. You denied the chance to go back home."

"What is it that you want, Alpha King?" I grew tired of his indirect talk.

He regarded me for a moment before he sighed and sat his hands down on his lap. "Alright, let's get straight to the point. I have been watching you, Noor. I have seen your skills and experience. Although, I don't condone your reckless behavior, I do see potential in you. You put yourself in an underrated status but to me you are a valuable asset."

He paused for a moment as he made sure I took in what he just said. He wanted me to understand how important I was. I nearly scoffed at the idea. Whatever he has brewing in his mind, it can go to hell.

"I am in need of another General." He spoke after. "And I want you."

My eyes immediately moved to his to see if he was joking. When he didn't blink I laughed out loud, slapping my thigh.