Chapter 3

This is my explanation...read if you would like to understand Noor a little-

Some key things to keep in mind when reading.

Noor is a soldier. That was why he was taken in as a General. The Alpha King stated Noor will only have one objective in his mind which is why the Alpha offered for him to be his General. There was nothing to distract him, not even his heart.

Hence, even though he admires Aella's skills he is going to follow orders. As his mind set is all order and rules no feelings involved and keep in mind he is currently not "in love" with Aella.

Some of you questioned why did she get so easily captured...shes an Alpha...

You have to understand that Noor is very skilled in fighting. Even in The Hunting Game he trained the pack warriors and he trained almost every morning in the gym by himself. (Remember the scene Christian and his little fight).

In addition, He has fought in the arena for a year or two without a losing battle. That right there, my friends, is a huge feat. Finally, he became a General which is a big thing.  Its a high status. He is not just any normal kind of Gamma wolf now. Even Lily mistaken him for an Alpha.

Aella might be an Alpha but he has become a General of the Alpha King which ultimately gives him more power.

Sorry for the long note but I felt I needed to clarify a few things...

-Noodles

As I entered the dungeon, the sound of males shouting back and forth and bodies hitting the walls made it to my ears

As I entered the dungeon, the sound of males shouting back and forth and bodies hitting the walls made it to my ears. Instinct took over and I moved quickly to the sound. It didn't surprise me to see that it was the Beta that was causing the ruckus.

"You." His eyes narrowed on me as soon as he saw me.

"Yes, it's me." I replied almost in a chirp, just to piss him off more.

"I'm going to kill you." He launched himself at me with his fist. My right arm came out to block it as my left hand came up to hit him with the heel of my hand and then using my right hand I punched him in the ribs. He went backwards. His furious eyes found its way back to me.

"I wouldn't do it if I was you." I responded and then waved for two soldiers to hold him down. He struggled in their grasp before he gave up and glared at me.

"Now that you have settled I just wanted to clear up a few things." I said as I began pacing in front of him. "Beta Kane."

His eyes glint slightly and I knew I was right. I nodded and then continued pacing.

"Beta Kane, we are not here to hurt any of you. We have been ordered here to remove your Alpha and replace her with another Alpha who is capable of ruling under the law." I began.