Chapter 2

After asking for direction by an uncertain looking warrior, I walked into the pack house full of females who were staring at me while I carried their Alpha up the steps to her bedroom

After asking for direction by an uncertain looking warrior, I walked into the pack house full of females who were staring at me while I carried their Alpha up the steps to her bedroom. Opening her bedroom door, I saw that her room was plain. Nothing bright, nothing pink. It was just a bed and a dresser. I placed her on the bed and took out a zip tie as I tied up her hands to the bed.

I shuffled through her drawer until I found a tank top long enough to tie up her ankles. Once I was done I stood up and looked at my handiwork. A smirk crawled on my face as I imagined her reaction when she wakes up. Moving closer to the head of her bed, I took a closer look at her. Her chocolate brown hair was tied up in a tight ponytail that I decided needed to come off. I moved to take off the hair tie and then allowed her head to fall back to the pillow.

She looked a lot less fierce, sleeping. I stood up and moved around her room, examining and making sure nothing was in the way for her to kill me with. As I went pass her dresser, my eyes caught sight of a small delicate picture frame. I picked it up to view. It was a picture of her with some other male. They looked happy together as he had his arms wrapped around her. He must be her mate. I wonder where he was.

I sat the picture back down and was about to go to her closet when I heard her moan. My gut clenched at the sound of it and I turned to see her slowly waking up. Her eyes fluttered opened and she tugged on her hands only to realize she was tied up. The transformation in her face was a little funny. Her eyes moved around the room until she found me.

"General." She hissed.

"Alpha Aella, you are finally awake." I said as I walked over to her. I sat on the side of her bed and moved her hair back. She flinched back to keep me from touching her. I smiled at her action before pushing her lower body over a little so that I can settle in next to her.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked and I can hear the fear in her voice.

"Relax. I am not going to rape you." I replied, putting my head back on the bed and an arm behind my head as I stared at her ceiling.

"I like my females willing." I replied casually.

She scoffed. "Like anyone would like to be in your bed."

I ignored her little response and snuggled closer to her body. She tried to move farther away from me but she could only go so far with her hands tied to the bed. I continued to follow after her until she couldn't move any more. She huffed and a growl came from her.

"Get away from me." She demanded.

"But I am just getting comfortable." I replied as I snuggled a little closer to her, the side of her breast was now pressed firmly on my right cheek. That was how close I was to her. I enjoyed provoking her. I don't know why.

"I swear to goddess above if you don't get away from me I am going to cut your balls off and feed it to my dogs once I am free." She threatened.

"See, why do you have to be so vulgar? I never spoke about your private parts." I tilted my head up to look at her but that only made my mouth closer to her nipple. A wicked grin crawled on my face as I moved to straddle her hips.