Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I decided to squeeze one in for today. Tomorrow will be another update.

-Noodles

At first they were happy to see Alpha Aella in front of them but when I stood up and blocked her from their view. Their eyes zipped up to look at me. Their steps faltered a little before they caught themselves and continued their approach.

"Is there a reason why you are crossing Alpha Aella's land?" I asked.

The Alpha cleared his throat and looked up at me. He was about six inches shorter than me. His age seemed about the same as mine.

"We are here to make a proposition for Alpha Aella." His voice started out squeaky before he cleared his throat and finished his sentence.

"A proposition?" I arched an eyebrow as I spread my legs apart and crossed my arms across my chest, aware that Aella's hand was tucked under my arm as I did so.

"Y-yes." He stuttered.

"This is very interesting. Tell me more." I prodded further. I can sense his fear. It was oozing from his pore. I found it a little funny and I couldn't resist poking at him further. He was a sore excuse for an Alpha even Aella had more guts than him.

"Will you stop it?" Aella's voice came from behind me. She pushed me firmly aside. I stumbled a little as she came to stand in my place. "What is it that you want? Hurry up and speak before I decide to kill you."

She spoke almost casually but also impatiently. A smirk appeared on my face as the males now looked at her. She cocked her hips and glowered at them impatiently.

"Well?" She said.

The Alpha clamped his mouth shut before opening it again to speak. "I think this is best if we speak alone."

His eyes flickered to me. I saw the Beta swallowed hard and he moved nervously back. Alone? What was so important that they won't speak of it in front of me?

"What is it? Spit it out." I growled out, this time I grew impatient.

Aella stiffened a little as I spoke before she turned to look at me with a glare that could split through a tree if she tried hard enough.

"Back off, General."

"G-general?" The Alpha stuttered again.

I rolled my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. These two will quickly make me lose my patience. I can't stand people who don't get to the point. I wanted to rip their throats out.

"I am quickly losing my patience, now tell me, what is it that brought you and your Beta here?" I asked.

"We are here to ask Alpha Aella for permission to mate her. Combine our packs." The Alpha spoke finally and I think I just saw red. This male had a death wish. I wanted to kill him. My hand shot out to grab him around his throat.

"You think you are worthy enough for someone like her?" I growled out.

I could see Aella looking at me curiously before she snapped out of it and slapped my arm. "Let them go, you idiot."

I dropped the male by opening up my hand. He fell to the ground completely before standing up.

I turned to her. "He's the idiot. I think I should kick his wolf ass back to where he came from."

Alpha Aella inhaled deeply before exhaling. Her eyes closed for a moment. When she opened them she was looking at me. How can someone make something like that look absolutely stunning, I have no clue.