Chapter 1

Authors note: Hi this is my first book comment for girlfriends and sisters or brothers but Hayes can not have a GF so here's chapter 1

----------------------------

Destiny's POV.

Hi my name is Destiny Espinosa, Matts 13 yrs old sister and our mom and dad were leaving for business so he had to bring me to Magcon with him.

M- "Hurry start packing!"

D- "Calm down you monkey I'm ready."

Matt just slams the door and leaves. My mom and dad were going to drive us there in 30 minutes so I had time to call my best friend Keandra (Aaron's 15 yr old sister).

PHONE CONVO.

K- Hey

D- Hi. So did u ask Aaron to bring you?!?

K- He said yes!!

D- ok I'll meet you in Orlando in 2

We were on the plane when I got a text from an unknown number.

IDK- Hey are you going to be here soon.

D- Who's this?

IDK- Oops sorry wrong number I thought this was Destiny.

D- It is.......😑

IDK- Oh, Well my name is Hayes Grier and Matt gave me your number to tell everyone.

D- Oh.

H- Well I guess I will see you at Orlando.

After that Matt came back from the bathroom.

"You told some guy named Hayes my number!?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Because I thought you guys would look cute together"

"I have a BF.. Colby."

"Well, I know what happens with you guys. Why do you put up with him. Destiny you are so much better then that."

"I know but I'm scared."

With that he stopped talking to me until we got to Orlando. Once I got there I saw Keandra waiting with Aaron I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

She yelled "AHH HUMAN!!!" (she's kind of anti-social).

Me, Aaron and Matt laughed.

*Skipping car ride to hotel *

Me and Keandra were sharing a room with a door in between Matts and Aaron's. A whole bunch of guys were in their room when I walked in to see what was going on a really beautiful guy was looking at me. I think he notice that I notice because he blushed and looked away. Then Keandra walked in I saw that Cameron Dallas I guess his name was was looking at Keandra the some way that guy who looked my age was looking at Keandra.

----------------------------------

Hi guys so remember to comment if u want to win the contest for the GF or Sister. Luv ya

!!PÜMA!!