Chapter 8

Cameron's POV.

*at DisneyWorld*

I couldn't help but look at Keandra, she had everything beautiful smile, hair, and eyes. She was perfect and I wanted her but I don't think she would really care for me. I don't know why but I was staring at her when I herd Shawn say my name.

"Cameron......"

"Uh...Yeah?"

We both laughed and walked up the the booth to where we get our tickets. Destiny and Hayes went in before we did because they all ready had their tickets from their date.

Nash POV.

I saw how Hayes looked at Destiny. He really liked her. I mean who wouldn't. She had long soft and beautiful brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, and was an average size. Not to be rude but not to fat or not to skinny just perfect.

Brooke's POV.

Me and Matt walked hand in hand. I felt his body come closer until he grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek and asked what ride did I want to go on first.

"So what ride do you want to go on first?" He said with a bright smile I melted right there.

"Umm... I don't know."

"How about the Dumbo ride?"

"Yeah, that would be fun." I said and leaned on his shoulder.

Taylor's POV.

Me and Alexis met at Starbucks. She wasn't what I expected to be. She was relaxed and beautiful. She had green eyes with short but long brown hair she had an adorable laugh and a smile to die for. She was just so pretty. We were going to DisneyWorld in a hour and meet the other guys there. I asked if she wanted to go and thankfully she said yes.

---------------------------

I hadn't updated a lot so yeah.... lol.

Vote and comment. Luv ya.

!!PÜMA!!