Chapter 4

After breaking up with Colby I felt like I could tell Hayes that I like him. We went to the meet and greet I was with Matt. Aaron was on the left with Keandra and Hayes and Nash were on the right. After an hour of pictures we went on the stage and did a bunch if weird stuff. Me, Keandra, and Hayes did the chubby bunny challenge I came second and Hayes came in first. When that ended we went to the Olive Garden for supper.

*skipping supper. @ hotel*

We all went in Taylor's and Caters room for a game of Truth or Dare it's Matts turn to ask.

M- Destiny!

D- Yes?

M- T or D?

D- Dare!

M- I dare you to kiss Hayes.

Then I herd Taylor yell "ON THE LIPS!!!"

M- Yeah on the lips...

Hayes looked at me in shock. I shrugged and leaned in he did the same. Once our lips touched I felt like it was only me and him on the planet with fireworks everywhere. We pulled away and I started blushing.

Everyone but me and Hayes- OHHHHHH!!!

We looked at each other and looked away. I dared Cameron to kiss Keandra on the cheek and he did. After like 6 more truths or dares me and Keandra left to go to bed.

*2 in the morning*

(Knock on door)

I herd a knock on the door and opened it I looked up and someone kissed me on the lips I pushed him away really fast and looked up to see Hayes sparkling blue eyes. I went closer to him and I kissed him on the cheek I pulled away. He smiled and started to talk.

H- I know we just met but Destiny I'm crazy for you!

D- Rea...

I was cut off by him talking to me again.

H- Shh! I don't know if you feel the same way but when Matt dared us to kiss and when it happened I felt fireworks.

D- Me too and I feel the same way. 😊

Hayes kissed my cheek and told me that we had a date tomorrow at 7:30.

---------------------------------

Hi guys this is the end if this chapter I'm going to update tomorrow night. Luv ya.

!!PÜMA!!