Chapter 10

Keandra's POV.

When me and Cameron were starting to get close i knew that it was bothering Aaron. I know he's my brother and all but i can take care of my self and i don't need him telling me who and who not to go out with! i was disrupted from my thoughts from someone tapping my sholder. It was Destiny.

"Yeah?"

"Can we hang out, we havnt ever sonce me and Colby broke up."

"Sure! And you broke up with Colby?"

"Yeah, I actually feel safe now, me and Hayes could get together more."

"That's great!"

Keandra and u went on some rides together. While we were waiting in line some guys were checking us out. One looked about 14 an the other 16. I texted Cameron and Hates scared. thy came just in time and put their arms around me and Keandra signalling that we were theirs. after the ride it was almost time for the fireworks to start.

Cameron's POV.

I know I did things that I should've hadn't done to girls but Keandra was different and I wanted Aaron to know that cause I could tell he was giving me very dirty looks. Keandra made me feel like no other girl could. We could be weird together with out any comments just laughs.

"Look, Keandra..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, if Aaron said anything about me, I jut wanted to lt you know it's sadly true. But you are the answer I have been waiting for you make me feel like no her girl did and I want u to be mine."

"Aww. Cameron, of course!"

We kissed the very first time on the lips and that's when DisneyWorlds fireworks went off and the ones in my head, she was special.

Haye's POV.

It's been awhile now after Destiny and I's date. she hasn't brought it up either I knew something was wrong.

Destiny's POV.

Colby finally stopped calling but, he finally left a voice mail. "I'm coming the fuck over there and if you tell anyone about this your gunna fucking see then!" I was terrified. I didn't know what to do, I wanted to tell Matt but he would probably think that his little sister can't take care of her self.

There was only one thing to do and that was to wait. Ever since I herd that voicemail I've had nightmares. I knew what he could do. Me and him were perfect together but then the popularity hit him, he ignored me and kissed me rudely. He told me that if I was to break up with him things would get worst. I didn't want that to happen. As much as Matt said he was just protecting me and that I needed to tell him everything I just needed to keep a secret that Colby was coming.

I think Hayes knew something was wrong, I don't know how he did it but he got me to spill 'the beans'.

Hayes POV.

I can tell that Destiny was deep in thought cause she just stared at the ground for a long 10 minutes. I asked her what was wrong she didn't bother telling me. I wanted to know so I had to teas get a bit. I walked ahead faster and ignored her she said something about Colby Harris I stopped right away and looked at her I already knew where this was going. I could see the hurt in her eyes I pulled her close and hugged her tightly. As much as I didn't want to hear the rest I had to know what happen.

-----------------------

I'm sure this us the longest one so far. anyways I need inspiration so Kik me!!

Kik: Ajigna_luvs_Pickles

Thanks guys for over 100 reads! Luv ya!

!!PÜMA!!