Chapter 20

Alexis' POV.

Me and Taylor are going pretty well but he has been out late at night lately. I wonder why...

"Tay."

"Yo?"

"Where were you last night?"

"I was, uh-uh, at a bar..."

"K?."

I couldn't tell if he was lying or not (OR NAH!!). I walked into the hallway and find Dillon.

"Aye." He says with no expression.

"Hi, where were you and Taylor last night?"

"We were at Emma's house."

"Really?!" I didn't know the girl, but it's still not right, he even lied straight to my face!

"Yeah... why?"

"Because Taylor told me that we guys were at a bar..."

"So, why would you care."

"I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!"

"Uh-uh. I gotta go."

I'm so mad right now! Taylor is really pissing me off and I do t even know what's going on between us.

Destiny's POV.

I haven't really talked to Matt in awhile. I walked up to his room to find him and Brooke cuddling and watching a movie.

"Matt?"

"Oh, hey sis. What's up?"

"Nothing but I want to talk to you. Alone."

"Ok?..."

I walk outside in the backyard and Matt follows. I turn around and hug him.

"I don't want to leave Hayes nor Andrea and Jenn!"

"But we have to. Look I'm not to thrilled with leaving Brooke either but, we do have to go home, it's where mom and dad are."

At this point I'm crying.

"But Matt, he asked me to be his girlfriend, TODAY!"

"Huh? Didn't he already do that?"

"It was just 2 dates..."

I herd Jc scream Kian's name. Jc bumped into me and I fell and landed in the pool.

Jc's POV.

Me and Kian where doing the usual. Pranking each other, until he runs after me with this thing and I just bolted out the front door.

"KIAN! FUCKING STOP!"

He was chasing me with it until I bumped into someone. Everyone stopped what they were doing and wait for her to swim up once she did she didn't look to happy. then all you hear Kian say,

"Aw! Poor 'little' Espinosa all wet?"

"Yeah. I'm wet. But your dead!"

Destiny's POV.

I don't know why but I always disliked Kian. I looked like a box of wax crayola crayons melted all over my face. My perfect curled hair was now straight and my mascara was dripping. He is so so so so dead!

"KIAN!"

"Oops..."

He sprints to the closest door which is locked. I caught up to him and jumped on his back and pulled him to the ground. Jc was filming and I grabbed a paint bucket and pored it all over him. This time I won and he was all green and yucky looking. he stands up and puts his out out for a truths. I don't give in. Then he runs after Matt doing his booshka face/walk.

Our flight was in 30 minutes so we had to go and get to the airport. Hayes, Brooke, Carter, and Cameron comes with us.

------------------------------------------

Guys if you think this is too boring if a book pls comment that so I can make it for fun! plus I need a description of Emma:

Last name:

Hair color/ style:

Eyes:

Pet peeves:

Favourites:

Dislikes:

Other: