Chapter 11

(A/N) Hey guys! I have been feeling really shitty these past days. I'm starting to get sick so if this isn't a good chapter then plz no hate.

Hayes POV.

Me and Colby Harris went to the same school until he moved to the east coast in grade 3. We were best friends until he got popular and ditched all of his friends and just went for the popularity. Before he moved he flirted with every girl he thought was beautiful, I fine that pretty sick for someone who is 9 years old and flirting with every girl in school, he was the schools 'bad boy' he got in trouble every day he was with a new girl everyday until he moved.

I know what Destiny was going through already I didn't want to know because I knew already just by her saying his name.

"Destiny, I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you. Neither would your brother nor Nash. Stay by my side and everything will be ok."

"Thanks Hayes, but I can handle it. He is coming down to bring me home." I didn't know what else to say I didn't want to leave I had feelings for Hayes. Did I? YES! I did. I told him to wait for me at the Duck Catch game stand. I ran as fast as u could to find Matt and Brooke.

Destiny's POV.

I ran to find Matt and Brooke making out behind a tent. I through a small rock at Matt's back to get his attention.

"What the fuck!"

"Umm...."

"Oh. Sorry Destiny what's wrong? Are you ok?"

I guess he could see a tear roll down my cheek cause he came and gave me a big brother hug and took me in close.

"Aye... Bro, your kinda killing me...." I managed to say that while I could still breath.

"Aha, sorry. Are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Well after the thing with Colby..."

"Yeah?"

"He is coming here and he doesn't want to take no for a answer and I'm really really really really scared." I said that really fast but he understood what I said.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from 'him' saying that he was here. I looked at the time and it was almost mid-night. I looked around and thought. HAYES! I forgot about him.

"Matt! Meet me at the car I want to go back to the hotel."

"Ok..."

I ran towards the Duck Catch and he was there waiting I told him to bring me to car. I texted everyone to be there and they got there under 4 minutes, surprisingly. The only two people that were missing was Keandra and Cameron. I texted her that we're leaving and she texted back saying that her and Cameron left us to go on a date and that they were already at the hotel in the pool.