Chapter 3

Keandra and I took some pictures then Aaron and Matt came down to save us from all of the pressure. We took an elevator to our room. When I took the room key out if my wallet I saw that Cameron was in our room. He asked if him and Keandra could talk.

Keandra's POV

We got into our room and saw that Cameron was there he asked me if we could talk I said yes and we went into the hallway.

"Keandra I need to tell u something."

"Ye-"

I was cut off from him kissing me, i was confused but I just went with it. He pulled away and smiled.(he was only 2 yrs older then me so it didn't matter that much)

Destiny's POV

They were out there for awhile, I opened the door quietly to find them kissing. I saw Keandra's hand move signalling me to go back inside. I closed the door and thought about Hayes then Colby. I herd my phone ring I answered and herd yelling. I felt a tear go down my face.

*phone convo.*

C- Where r u?!

D- In Orlando with my brother.

C- When did I give u the right to go to Florida!

the yelling got louder...

D- ...

C- HELLO!?

D- IDK

The door between me and my brothers room opened he ran and grabbed my phone.

C- DESTINY!!

M- It's her brother and if your going to talk to my sister that way then u better not talk to her ever again and if you do then you will wake up in the hospital.

He gave me my phone back then I told him that we're breaking up. I felt free and safe. I was happy with what Matt had done for me.

----------------------------------

Authors note:

Hi guys if u want to contact me in anyway he r some things.

Kik: Ajigna_luvs_Pickles

Instagram N8TIVE_AJIGNA

vine

Twitter