Chapter 5

Destiny's POV.

I couldn't wait until 7:30. But sadly I had to, we had another meet and greet today.

*@ Magcon*

I saw this one girl that Matt wouldn't stop staring at. I saw that she notice but didn't pay attention. While the line got shorter for pictures Matt couldn't calm down.

Matt's POV.

I saw this really beautiful girl I needed to know her name and number. The line got shorter and shorter until it was her turn I whispered in her ear and ask her name and number she took my phone and typed it in I saw that her contact name was Magcon Girl. This got me even more attracted to her.

After the meet and greet we went to Taco- Bell. I texted her wishing she will text back and she did. I asked her what was her name and she said it was Brooke. we talked for a bit until Destiny looked over my shoulder and asked who I was texting. I told her it was Magcon Girl. She looked very confused but went back to eating.

*7:00 o'clock*

Destiny's POV.

I had to get ready for my date with Hayes. He told me to dress casual so I put a galaxy shirt on that said 'The Stars Are The Limit' and black leggings and my black vans. I curled the ends of my long soft brown hair and it was 7:27 so I decided to go to the lobby and wait for Hayes.

---------------------------

I know it's short but I will have a long one tomorrow. Luv ya.

!!PÜMA!!