Treebros

Warning: contains sad and suicide conversation and possible actions.
(Conner lived awhile longer but once Conner and Evan got closer he couldn't deal with his problems anymore and ended up in the hospital. Ps: there's a plot twist.)

Evan
The past month has been better then expected. I made I new friend. Two actually. It seems like I won't have them for long though. He has thoughts. Bad thoughts. I tried to keep him calm and his mind relaxed but it's no use. He will try to hurt himself,And I will try to keep him from doing it. He will attempt suicide,and I will attempt to save him. I Evan Hansen will save Conner Murphy.
(~)
"Conner!,"I yelled his name as I run towards him in the school hall way. He turns around as I reach him and gives me a small smile. "I see your smiley today,"he says,referring to the big smile on my face. "Yeah I am. It's different. To you know,smile. And look forward for the day,"I reply. "Yeah,"he mumbled and his smile falters. "What's wrong?,"I ask him worriedly. "Oh, uh nothing,"he quickly says,and puts another small smile on his face. "Oh okay,"I say before going silent. My smile faltered. He noticed this and worry appeared in his expression. "Don't stop smiling because of me Ev,"he said. "Why?," I ask. "Because there's no reason to. You where having a good day and I don't want to ruin it,"he explains. "Conner-,"I start. He looks at me. "You're the reason I smile and look forward for the day,"I finished. He looked confused now. "Conner-," "no EV," he interprets. "What?,"I questioned. "You can't care about me,". "Con-," I start but it was to late. He was already running out of the building. Why did I have to be so caring!

Conner

I feel bad for running away from Evan like that. But I can't have him caring about me. I can't have me caring for him. Not when I plan to leave it all behind. Maybe I shouldn't. I helped Evan and I believe he has helped me some. I sigh and lay back in bed.
(~)
I walk through the school doors and head to my locker. I don't see Evan waiting near it like he always does. Did he even come to school today? Jared walks by so I put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey Jared,Is Evan here today?,"I ask him. "No. He's really down by something so he stayed home today,"he replied. Oh no. What if what I did yesterday got to him. I nod to Jared and take out my phone. I text Evan to see if he's okay.

Conner: hey Ev,you okay? Your not at school today.

Evan: yeah

Conner: okay. Well do you want me to come over after school?

Evan: no! It's fine. Really really fine.

Conner: nope. I'm coming over. No denying it.

Evan: fine.

He seems off. Something really is getting to him. My phone signals that I have a new message,so I look back at my phone.

Mom: Conner I found your stash in the kitchen! I called the school to send you home. Get here as fast as you can!

I sigh and start my walk back to home where I'd be confronted and blamed for non existent drugs. Sometimes I rethink about staying alive.

I open the door and someone grabbed my arm. Rather tightly. "Conner! What is this!,"my mom yells at me and points to something on the counter. "Mom that's flour," I reply. "Don't correct me! I know what it is! Go to your room and don't come out!,"she yells. Gladly. I run to my room and shut the door. My back agents it. I can't do it anymore! I'm always being blamed for nothing! I'm always being yelled at and hurt!

I got to the bathroom and grab a razor blade. I put it agents my wrist and push down,and slide. I didn't care if anyone heard my screams from outside the door. Push down. And slide. Then scream. Go deeper Conner. Push down! And slide! Then screa-! Everything went black.

I wake up in a hospital bed,with a bright light shining in my face. "Conner,your awake!,"Evan exclaimed and ran to my side. I smile up at him. I look at my arm,that's now bandaged in white. "Why'd you do it?,"he asks. "Why'd you get a broken arm?,"I ask back.
"I fell,"
"Did you really?,"
"Yes,"
"Did you fall or did you let go?,"
He looks down and says.
"I let go,"
"so did I,"
"Promise you won't do it again,"
I thought on it for a bit. We all do something dumb and live from it. If I'm alive now then I must have a life ahead for me.
"I promise Evan,"
He smiles and leans down. Out lips inched apart. Then our lips touch. It feels safe. Like it's meant to happen. And I let it. I saved Evan Hansen and Evan Hansen saved me.

                               A/N
First one is done! These may suck but at least it's something. Enjoy adorable musical trashcans!  Sorry I'm tired while writing this A/N. Very tired. I can pass out any minute now.