Boyf riends: surprise

It's been two months since my best friend fell into a coma. He's been dead asleep in the hospital bed. I sit in the uncomfortable hospital seats every night hoping my buddy will wake up. His birthday is in two days and he'll miss it if he doesn't get up.

"Come one buddy," I plead. "You need to wake up,".

Nothing.

I cry harder. My father comes into the room and drags me out of the room as I shout for him to leave me there. "Son you need sleep,"He points out. This is how my summer has been. Every week my father drags me out of my vest friends hospital room.
I sit on my bedroom floor and cry as I fall asleep.
~~~
I wake up in my bed and realize that I'm not at Jeremy's side. I run down stairs and basically shout "we need to go to the hospital,". We drive 40 minutes to the hospital Jeremy is staying at. When we walk in one of the nurses smile at me. "Micheal! We have some good news! Jeremy is making progress and might wake up today!," she basically shouts. But I understand. This is huge news! I fast walk to Jeremy's room and look at his pale face.

"Jeremy," I whisper.

Nothing.

I feel like I was about to cry as a sit in the seat next to his bed. I look at his motionless body. Tears make their way down my cheeks. What if he doesn't wake up? This is all my fault. If we didn't get into that argument he wouldn't have tried to kill himself. "Why are you crying, Micheal?," A familiar voice asks. I gasp and look at my Best friend. He lays there half awake. "Jeremy!,"I shout. "Yeah?," He questions.

"Do you not know why you're in a hospital?,"I question back. "Yeah. How long have I been here?," He asks. "Two months. You were in a coma,"I answer sadly. "wow," he says. I feel tears go down my cheeks. "Micheal, Don't cry," Jeremy says. "I can't stop Jeremy! I haven't seen you in months! I thought you died!," I shout. "Micheal calm down. I'm here now," He assures me. He grabs my hand from his bed.

"I'm okay, Micheal," He pulls me towards him. His hand goes up to my face and wipes the tears away. "You look handsome when you cry but I hate seeing you like that," He says. "How much drugs are you on," I laugh but stop when I'm pulled towards him and he kisses me slowly. He put his hand behind my head, pushing me closer towards him as he moves his lips agents mine, and I find myself moving mine as well. He lets me go and I pull away. "None,"He says, smiling. I'm smiling also.

And that's how I started dating my best friend.