Tree bros: Save me part. 2

WARNING: CUSSING, HOMOPHOBIA, GAY SHIPPING, SLIGHT GORE.

When the first period bell rang through the school, my anxiety only heightened. I sat in my seat in the back and put my focus out the window. Someone sat down in the seat next to me,with more noise then necessary. I know who it is, his fish smell hitting me like his fist. I can sense Derek getting closer but I didn't dare look up. "To pussy to look me in the eye fag boy?," He snarls. "Look at me freak,"He spats. "No one wants to look at you Shrek,"Someone spits back at him. I put my head in between my arms and stay there while they shout back and forth.

Someone is shaking me but I can't move. I can't breathe. I can't do anything. I hear muffled shouts all around me. I felt someone pick me up and start carrying me somewhere. Anything after that was a blur.

I open my eyes and immediately notice I'm in the nurses office. I start getting up but cringe when I felt my bruises burn. "Fuck," I mumble. "You know, someone as beautiful as you shouldn't curse like that," someone says, making me look where it came from. It was the one and only Conner Murphy. I glare at him. "Shut the fuck up," I laugh coldly.

"what," He asks,confused.

"how can you just waltz into my life like this?," my voice almost turns into a shout.

"I only wanted to help you," He defends himself.

"Yeah. Help me. And what are going to do after. Huh? Leave me to have an emotional breakdown? Everyone leaves me. And I don't want to get close to you. Because you will to.," I rant.

He stares at me with wide eyes, pity covering his face.

"Evan I won't leave. I wouldn't be able to leave someone as cute as you. You can have me tied around your broken finger,".

I feel my insides melt at his words. He gives me a huge smile, which makes me smile. His smile is breathtaking.

"give me your arm," He states.

I start to give him my non injured arm and he stops me. "no. Your broken one," He laughs. I feel my face getting hot and I give him my broken arm.

He softly lay it in his hands and got out a marker from his bag. He starts writing on it and I watch his concentrated expression.

"what are you writing? You better not be writing a dick on me," I worry. "Shush Hansen. There will be no dicks on you," Conner laughs at his own joke after saying this. Damn Pervert. Once he was finished I quickly looked at it. There,in the best handwriting I've ever seen, he wrote,

Will you go to prom with me?

"Are you serious?,"I ask. He just nods. I can see some redness in his cheeks. Cute.

"Yes," was all I said. Then he grabs my hand and lays a kiss on my hand. "Thank you. I won't disappoint you Even Hansen," He says.

"You better not Conner Murphy,".

♡Song(s) listened to♡
1. Cavetown- so much more than this (Grace vanderwaal cover).