Boyf riends: caught in destruction pt.1

Warning: involved getting high and other possible inappropriate acts.
Michael Mell
It's been a week since I made an entrance, and saved everyone from the squip. But I'm afraid it will make its entrance and try again. Jeremy's not though. He's good as new and not stressed about it at all.

"Come on Michael,the squip is gone for good. It's not going to be back,"he said,probably seeing the worry in my face. "I know. But you never know. It could just pop out of no where and do even worse things them before. It could-,"I was cut off. "Michael! Stop it!,"Jeremy yelled. "What?,"I asked in shock. "Nothing is going to happen,"he assured. I just nodded my head and put my attention back on the television screen. "Hey Michael,"Jeremy said. "Yeah?,"I questioned. "Wanna get stoned in your basement?,"he joked and we both started to laugh. We were already in my basement playing video games but the getting stoned part. That part was always a joke. Well it was. Now it's not so much as a joke for me.

Once Jeremy started to ignore me and the squip started putting things into my head. I made that joke a reality but i was in a one player game. It wasn't a two player game at the time. When the two player joined again I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. My only fear besides the squip coming back is Jeremy finding out about my problem. I don't want him feeling that it was his fault. It wasn't.

"Michael,earth to Michael,"Jeremy said while waving a hand in front of my face. "Uh,y-yeah. I'm on earth now,"I said,coming back into reality. "Okay,well let's finish this game?,"he questioned with a look of worry in his expression. I'm okay. I'm okay. Okay,I'm not okay. I sigh and pick up my controller.

We played the game for a few more hours. Then Jeremy's character went still. I looked over at him,sleeping in the Bing bag. I smiled and got up. I went over to the corner of the room and opened a box. I grabbed the joint and lit it. I inhaled deeply and let out the smoke. "Michael?,"Jeremy mumbled sleepily. Crap. He's going to find out. Why did I even do it now? Why did I have to get myself caught?

"Michael,"he mumbled again. Wait. He's still asleep. He's saying my name in his sleep. I sit down on my Bing bag chair. He's kind of adorable. No Michael! No it's not! Michael stop yelling at yourself! I inhaled the joint once more and cleared my head. A song started ringing into my head. She asked me if I do this everyday,I say often. Third inhale. Asked me how many times she road the wave,not so often. Fourth inhale. Often,often girl I do this often. I didn't really care what the lyrics where at the moment. Or how it got into my head. I took the fifth hit and drifted off out of reality.

Waking up,half past five.
Six
Drunk to much,you know what I'm like.
Seven.
Should have seen,the other guy.
Eight.
This ain't the right time for you to fall in love with me.
Nine.
Baby I'm just trying to be honest.
Ten.
And I know my lies can not make you believe.
"Michael! What are you doing!,". Times out.
In my dark times.
I'll be going back to the streets. Promising everything I do not need.
"Michael stop,".
"In my dark times. Baby this is all I could be,"I sang out loud. Still to high to know what I was doing.
"What Michael?,".
"In my dark times,".
"Let's get you sober,".