eleven.

EXIT WOUNDS.
011. | ❛ mind over matter.

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER, THE SUN ROSE AS CLINT LANDED THE QUINJET IN A SMALL LANDING, SURROUNDED BY TREES. BRUCE HELD ON TO MILA AS SHE SHIVERED ALONGSIDE HIM; BOTH OF THEM STILL SHOOK FROM THE ATTACK. Everyone was, even if they didn't show it the way that Bruce and Mila did.

Walking towards the small house, Mila would twitch in his arms, as she held herself along with his hands. Hers dig into her jacket feeling the sensation of glow coming from her hands, but when looking to see nothing there. Her eyes would prick with the feeling to resort to her neon green glowing eyes, instead of her brown ones. She huddled closer to Bruce as Clint lead them through the trees until all of their eyes fell on a small farm.

She clutched onto Bruce as she let out a small sigh, glancing down to give her a small smile before glancing back up. The pair trailed behind everyone cautiously as they watched as Clint started to climb the stairs of the house deck.

"What is this place?" Thor inquired to Tony.

"Safe house," Tony answered simply.

"Let's hope," Clint says as he glanced at them, before pushing the front door open. He lead them into the living room of the house, before calling out to someone. Bruce and Mila stood towards the back, still depending on each other and arms interlinked.

"Honey, I'm home." He called out and they could hear footsteps, before a pregnant woman made an appearance, her eyes glancing over at the Avengers.

"Hi. Company. Sorry, I didn't call ahead." Clint apologized looking lovingly to the woman.

"Hey," she says to him as she cupped his face, pressing a quick kiss to his lips before pulling him into a hug.

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony whispers rather loudly taking in what Mila suspected that nobody knew.

"Gentleman, this is Laura." Clint introduced his wife as she waved to all them bearing a smile with it.

"I know all of your names," Laura quickly laughed as Tony gave her a small wave. "Except for you."

At the mention of the last sentence, Mila knew all together that she was referring to her. She slowly detached herself from Bruce to make it forward, and introduce herself to the woman who was giving them a place to lay low.

"I'm Mila Jones." She said rather quietly, and Laura gave her a small handshake.

The Avengers heard the sound of quick footsteps approaching as they turned to see two small children making their way to Clint.

"Ooh, incoming." Clint says as he turns towards the door.

"Dad!" The little girl, yelled at her father as she ran into his arms, hoisting her in the air.

"Hi, sweetheart!" Clint says to her as he wrapped his other arm around his son's shoulder. "Hey, buddy. How are you guys doing?"

"These are smaller agents." Tony whispered once again.

"Look at your face!" Clint says as admired his two children, "Oh my goodness."