//forty-five//

(around a month later)
(Nic)

I woke up and I saw that Brogan was gone, I got out of bed and went downstairs and looked for her, I saw a note and I picked it up and read it;

'Nic, I took Copeland to Build-a-Bear and then we're going to get some food. Call me if you want anything, I love you bunches! Brogan.'

I yawned and sat on the couch and the door opened, I looked over and saw Tony, his eyes were bloodshot and he was stumbling around everywhere. "Is Brogan here?" He slurred, I shook my head. "No, she's not." "Well, where is she?" He asked, I looked at him. "I'm not telling you, you're drunk, Tony." I said and he laughed. "Am not!" He slurred and wobbled to the couch and plopped down. "I want my baby back. You don't deserve her." He said and looked at me. My eyes widen. "What did I do?" I asked curiously.

"You've cheated on her!" He said, I laughed. "All that was you, Tony. I never cheated on her, I don't talk to my ex's, I have their numbers and shit blocked. Brogan is the only one I want, she's perfect and you're clearly too blind to see what you're missing out on," I paused, he glared at me and I laughed. "I'm for real, you can laugh all you want, but, nothing will change. You had your chance and you fucked up and that is your fault and no one else's."

He stood up and walked towards me, I stood up and looked at him. Tony shoved me back down. "Listen here, I'm going to get my girl back even if it fucking kills me and you will not get on the way of it." He said, I stood back up and pushed him back gently. "Are you gonna do it when you're sober?" He shrugged, I rolled my eyes. "Go home, Tony. She's not gonna take you back." I said, he got angry and punched me in the mouth and the nose. I cried out in pain and tried to push him away. He continued to punch me, I kicked him and managed to get away, I was coughing hard and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Too pussy to fight back." He laughed and left, I continued to cough and I held my nose. There was blood on the floor, I shakily got up and went into the kitchen and pretty much put my head in the sink. I coughed and spat blood out, I touch the inside and I felt that I had a gash on the side of my cheek, I guess I bit my cheek or something. I heard the door open and a couple laughs. "Jaime, shut up." Brogan said. "Nic?" Brogan asked, I heard footsteps enter the kitchen and a gasp. "What happened?!" Brogan asked, I shook my head. Jaime entered as well. "The fuck happened?" He asked. "Please tell us, baby.." "Tony." I blankly said, I glanced at her and she looked confused.

"What about him?" She asked, I explained everything that had happen and she look angry. "Why would he do something like this?" She asked and looked at Jaime. "I'll have Mike straighten him out. Take him to the hospital and I'll stay and watch Copeland." He said, I shook my head. "Nothing is broken, I promise." I said and she hugged me. "I'm so fucking sorry." She said, I shook my head. "Don't you ever apologize for his actions, let alone anything again. You have nothing to be sorry for." I said and she shook her head. "But he hurt you!" "Babe, it's fine." I said and I wiped my nose with a washcloth. I also quickly washed my face and we went into the living room.

"Look, Nic!" Cope said and gave me her bear. "I named her Violet." "Cute." I said and sat down and she waddled over to me and gave me a bag. "That's all the clothes Brogan got me for my bear!" "Did you say thank you?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah!" She said and I smiled and we went through them together. "Oooh, pretty!" I said and smiled. She nodded and leaned on me. "I'm hungry." "Me too! I want dino nuggets!" Copeland said, I chuckled. "Jaime, cook!" Cope said, I laughed. "Yeah, Jaime." I said. Jaime rolled his eyes at me and went into the kitchen.

(Brogan)
I felt bad for what Tony did to Nic, I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Brogan: What the actual fuck, Tony?
Tony: Huh?
Brogan: Don't 'huh' me, you know what you did.
Tony: No, I don't. But, please, tell me what I did. 
Brogan: You beat up Nic!!!

Tony: No I didn't, he's a liar. 

Brogan: Tony. His nose was gushing blood, there's some blood on the floor and shit. He's not a liar.

Tony: Proof?
Brogan: *3 media messages*

Tony: Lmao, its like 3 drops.
Brogan: You're so dumb, just tell me why you beat him up!
Tony: I want you back.
Brogan: Good luck. 

I put my phone down and sighed. I looked at Nic. "You okay?" I asked, he nodded. "Positive?" "Yes, my love. Please stop worrying." He said and held me close, I relaxed a bit and looked at him. "I have a surprise for you tomorrow, baby girl." 

--

word count; 891

I'm sorry that it's short, guys