//thirty-two//

(Brogan)
I got in the car and Mike drove off. "You're a fucking bad ass." He said, I smiled and grabbed a cigarette, I lit it and took a drag. "Where to now?" I asked, he took a sharp turn and sped down the road. "The store." He said, I rolled my eyes and started to play on my phone, I glanced over at my dad, he plugged is phone into the AUX cord. (a.n.: thinking of the aux cord trash meme rn lmao) I went back to playing a game then G-Eazy started to play, I smiled and hummed along to the song. "You like G-Eazy?" He asked, I nodded. "Maybe I can take you to meet him." He said, my eyes widen and I put my phone down. "Are you serious?!" I asked, smiling widely. "Yeah, I can talk with his manager and you guys could hang out for the day." Mike told me, I squealed at the thought, getting to hang out with my idol for a day, that would be amazing. "What is your favorite song?" Mike asked, I thought for a second. "Hm, its a tie between I Mean It  or What If. But one of the best songs is Calm Down, I think." I said, he nodded. "My favorite is Some Kind of Drug. But this one is pretty good." I nodded. We arrived at Walmart. We got out and went inside. "Um, you can get whatever, get some food that you want as well. I really don't care." Mike told me as we walked in.

I grabbed a basket and walked to where the art supplies were. I looked at the paint brushes, I grabbed a pack and looked at the paints. "You're really going to get shitty paint from here." A familiar voice said, I jumped and turned around. "Andy!" I said and hugged him, he smiled and hugged me back. "I missed you!" I said, he chuckled. "I missed you, too." He said, I pulled away and looked at him, I rolled my eyes when I saw he was wearing his Batman onesie. "How are you, girly?" He asked, I nodded. "I'm good, working through it." I said, he wrapped an arm around me. "How're you?" I asked, he shrugged. "Oh, I'm fine. We all miss you." He told me, I nodded. "I miss you guys too." I said and grabbed a bottle of lavender paint. "How's CC?" I asked and grabbed a black bottle as well. "He's alright." I nodded and grabbed a bright green and a burnt orange. "How are you and Tony?" He asked, I rolled my eyes. "God, don't mention his name." I groaned, Andy raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes. "What happened now?" "He cheated." I said bluntly and grabbed a white and walked down the isle a bit. "God, again? Both of you need to work on your communication skills, hun." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." I said, and grabbed a sketch pad. "Why are you getting your art supplies here?" He asked me, I shrugged. "Because, it's cheap." "So? Your dad has money, let him spoil you." "This is the first time I've seen him in awhile." I said and looked at Andy. "Oh, who have you been staying with?" He asked as I grabbed a variety pack of ultra fine point Sharpies and walked out of the isle and walked to where the hair dye is. "Jaime and Tia. But, I might stay with Mike again, I dunno yet." I said and looked at the hair dye. I looked at the colors Splat carried, "Oh, are Mike and Eve dating again?" "Yeah." I smiled and turned around. Andy smiled, "That's good." He said, I nodded and walked past him. "Where's Ash?" "Oh, either getting food or looking at some girl's ass." "Do you guys have an open relationship?" I asked, he snickered. "I let him fuck with some girls. But only girls." He said with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Oh! Does Jake still call Jinxx 'daddy'?" I asked curiously, Andy nodded. "Of course, you'd probably hear him moan it every night."

"Fucking nasty." I laughed. "I don't have a problem with daddy kinks, but, I don't wanna hear about what goes on in their bedroom." I said and walked to the food section of the store. "Oh, Ramen noodles!" I said and grabbed a 6 pack of the chicken flavor. "Ash calls me daddy." He said. "I fucking bet." I said, "ANDY!" I heard someone scream. I turned around and saw Ash. I smiled and I waved slightly, Ash run up to me and gave me a hug. "BROGAN, GIRL! I MISSED YOU." He screamed, I laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you more, Ash." He smirked and grabbed my ass, I squealed and hit his arm. "Stop!" I said, Andy muttered something to Ash, he nodded. "Sorry." Ash said, I shook my head and walked grabbed a thing of microwaveable lo-mien. We all walked and then a girl ran up and hugged Andy. "I'm such a big fan!" She said, I looked at her, she had on a pair of distressed skinny jeans, a black pullover hoodie and a black beanie. She look like she had no hair. "Thank you for supporting us!" He said, Ash nodded. She pulled away from the hug, "You're pretty." Ash said, she blushed and covered her face. "I'll be back, Andy." I said and ran down the isle and grabbed some macaroni and came back.

"How old are you, Hannah?" Ash asked. "19." She said, Andy nodded. "If you don't mind me asking, why don't you have any hair?" Ash asked, she frowned a bit. "I'm a cancer patient." She said, Andy's eyes widen and pulled her into a hug, Ash joined the hug as well. "Brogan, join us!" Ash said, I shrugged and joined the hug. "There you are!" I heard Mike say, I looked up and he joined the hug. We all pulled away and Hannah looked at Mike. "Hi!" He said, she hugged him and I smiled and looked at Andy. I watched them talk for a bit then my phone rang, I looked and saw it was a restricted number, I ignored it and huffed. "Well, it was nice talking with you, but Brogan and I have to finish shopping." Mike said, I looked up. "Oh, um, yeah. Here's my number if you ever wanna talk." I said and wrote it down on a piece of paper, she smiled widely. "Really! Oh my god, thank you so much!" She said and hugged me. "I have to go now, thanks again, guys." She said and ran off, I smiled. "Well, Ash and I need to go." Andy said and hugged me, so did Ash. "Bye, we love you." "Love you guys more." I said, they nodded and walked away.

"Well, are you done shopping?" Mike asked, I looked at my basket and shook my head. "Nope." I smirked, I grabbed Mike's arm and dragged him to the liquor isle, tonight is gonna be a good night.

--
word count; 1196

song; been on
artist; g-eazy