//twenty-seven//

(Brogan)
We finally arrived to Nic's house, I got out and grabbed the candy and movies, I walked up to the door and Nic unlocked it I walked in and put the stuff on the couch, he walked into the kitchen and got us some Monsters, I smiled and grabbed the PS4 controller, I started it up and put a movie in, I looked at him, he smiled and put the candy and the couch cushions on the ground, he pulled out the bed and fixed the sheet, he ran into the other room and got a big blanket and some pillows, I saw that the stupid commercials were playing. I helped him make the bed, I kicked off my shoes and climbed onto the bed, Nic grabbed the candy and sat next to me, I skipped all the commercials. "Halloween? Really?" He asked, I giggled and nodded. Nic smiled and shook his head.

-

"NO! RUN THE OTHER WAY!" I screamed at the TV, Nic laughed at me, I blushed a bit and watched the movie, I cringed as she got stabbed. Nic pulled me close and kissed my head, I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. I held his hand and watched the movie. After the movie was over he climbed out of the bed and went upstairs, I frowned slightly, after a minute he came back downstairs in his boxers and he had a shirt in his hand, he tossed it to me and smiled. "Here you go." He said, I looked at the shirt, it was a baggy Guns N' Roses shirt, I got out of bed and walked into the other room and stripped to my underwear I put the shirt on and picked up my clothes and walked into the living room, I put my stuff in the corner the living room and climbed back on the bed, he had already put in the second Halloween movie.

I played with his hair and smiled, he slapped my had lightly, "Don't touch my hair!" He said, I giggled. "But, your hair is SO soft!" I said, he rolled his eyes. "Hush up, and watch the movie." He told me, I grabbed the remote and restated the movie, Nic took my hair out of my pony tail and started to play with my hair. I rubbed my eyes and watched the girl run around. "Can you braid my hair, please?" I asked. "How do you want it done?" He asked, I shrugged. "Fish tail?" I asked, he took a deep breath. "I can try." I smiled, "Thank you." "Mhm."

About 5 minutes later he was done. I smiled and looked at him, "Thank yooooou!" I said, he smiled and wrapped an arm around me and pulled my close. "Any time." He said and kissed my head. I yawned and closed my eyes, he laid down and pulled me on top of him, I curled up and started to doze off. Nic started to hum a tune, I smiled and fell asleep.

(Nic)
I woke up and checked the time, 3:42 pm. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, I looked at saw that Brogan was still asleep, I woke her up. "Brogan." I said, she groaned and pulled the blanket over her head, I smiled and shook my head. "It's 3:42, you have to get up." I said, she uncovered her face and glared at me. I rolled my eyes, she sat up and leaned on me. "What do you want to do today?" I asked, she yawned. "Sleep. And eat some food, but mainly sleep and cuddle." She told me, I nodded. "I know, I do too. But we have stuff to do." I said, she nodded and laid back down. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen, I grabbed a bowl and some cereal. "Babe, do you want some cereal?"

"Yes!" She said, I nodded and got another bowl and 2 spoons. I made us both a bowl and I gave her the bowl, she sat up and took it. I sat on the edge of the bed and ate. "Are we gonna see your sister today?" Brogan asked, I nodded and smiled. "Yes, then after that we can do whatever, I wanted to see her earlier, but we slept through the alarm." I said, she nodded. "I might have to go home, but, I don't know yet." She said, I nodded and continued to eat. Once we were finished I took her bowl and put them in the sink. Brogan went into the other room and I yawned and went to my bedroom, I pulled on some gym shorts and a Nike skateboard shirt, I put my Nike's on and walked back into the living room. Brogan had her clothes on from yesterday and the shirt she had on earlier was on the floor, I put my wallet and grabbed my phone and keys. I walked to the door and Brogan followed, I locked the door. I grabbed her hand and walked to the car.

We got in and we drove to the hospital. "So, we're going to go to McDonald's, then to the hospital. We're going to stay for about 45 minutes to an hour then we can leave." I explained, she nodded. "Sounds good to me." She said, I nodded. I grabbed Brogan's hand and laced our fingers together.

//

word count; 903