14

If I was you, I'd wanna be me too

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Hi, Luna. It's almost been a week since I called. Today I was walking past Starbucks and I saw you." 

" . . . " 

"You're beautiful, Looney. You have amazing fiery red hair and crysal-like fragments of emerald in your eyes." 

" . . . " 

"I'm still sorry. I will always be. Sometimes I want to find those who hurt you and kick them so bad. And I would change for you. I would change the whole world for you." 

" . . . I know." 

" . . . You know." 

"I'm sorry for being a drama queen. I-I just went through a lot in my childhood because of bad boys who wanted to act 'cool'. I haven't even thought of it for a while now. I-I don't want to recall it either." 

"I'm sorry for whatever you went through." 

"Sara was one of those side-kicks of the bad boys. She and I were completely different. But one day, when she figured out how much pain they were driving me into, she snapped." 

"Sara snapping, that must be something." 

"Anyways, she saved me. Without her, I probably wouldn't even be here. I wouldn't be talking with you." 

"I should thank her." 

"You should. A-And you mean the world to me as well." 

"Thanks." 

"I'm scared but I'm willing to take the risk for you." 

"I will never let anyone hurt you, Luna." 

"My Slytherin in shining armor, eh?" 

"Ahh, I see my Looney is returning." 

"Yeah." 

"Do you want to . . . meet me sometime in person? With Sara and West." 

"I would like that." 

"So . . . see you, Looney." 

"Bye." 

BEEP BEEP BEEP