Chapter 16

^^^this man😱😩

*Gelo*
I woke up asleep in Hunter's bed. This was our last day sleeping over here, but I'm sure we would sleep over here again....a lot. Today is the day my parents come home. The girls' parents come home on Monday, just before Ione's game. Zo, Melo, and I called our parents to let them know that we have something to tell them and that it involves some special people and that we'd be taking them to dinner tonight. They told us okay and I could tell on the other end that they were excited. Their plane lands at 4:00 and it's 10 am right now. I try to sit up and notice that Hunter is laying on top of me with her arms and legs wrapped around my torso. I smiled as I took a pic and posted it on snap: Babe😍😚💏❤

I set my phone down and nudged Hunter. She wiggled around a bit before opening her eyes. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss. "Good morning beautiful," I said. She groaned and laid her head back on my chest. "I don't wanna get up." "I'll make food." "Not good enough." I sighed and looked at my phone. Oni texted me saying she's hungry as hell and has to pee but Melo won't get off her and Zo texted me the same thing except about Ari. I told them I had the same problem, but I'm working on it."Hunter get up. I have to pee and I wanna do things before my parents get here." "What's in it for me?" she mumbled into my chest. I chuckled. This girl is stubborn as hell.  "I'll buy breakfast at IHOP and you still get to annoyingly wake up my little brother and your older sister." She then jumped off of me. "Bitch why didn't you say that sooner. Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and led me to Oni's room. She opened the door and said, "What up bitch?" Oni and I laughed. " I see you got yours up," Oni laughed. "Yeah I promised her IHOP." "Damn I should've used that." Hunter looked at me. "What's his celebrity crush?" she asked. "Already tried that," Oni sighed,"he just buried his face deeper into my titties and said they were super soft." My brother is a horn dog. "I give up then. Wait is he ticklish?" I nodded. Hunter and Oni smirked and began to tickle Melo who burst out laughing and fell off the bed. "Finally!" Oni yelled as she ran for the bathroom. Hunter and I were laughing our asses off when Ari and Zo came in the room.

*Zo*
It took a while but I finally got Ari up and we heard a bang followed by laughter coming from Oni's room. We ran to the room to see a sleepy Melo on the floor and Gelo and Hunter laughing their asses off. "What happened?" Ari asked. "So Melo wouldn't get up off of Oni because she had to pee, so we had to wake him up," Gelo said," so Hunter tickled him and he fell off the bed." We all started laughing, even Melo laughed. "Let's go to IHOP," I suggested," I promised Ari." Gelo nodded," You too? I promised Hunter." We got all put on sweats and t shirts and went to eat. A few hours later, after going jordan and dress shopping, we came back to the house and it was already 2:00 and we were leaving at 3:00 to pick up our parents. We made sure our house was nice and clean and everything was ready for them to come home. I went back to the house to switch out my G-wago for the Escalade. We all hung out for a while until we left to go pick up our parents. I gave Ari a kiss on her forehead, Gelo gave Hunter a deep kiss, and Melo kissed Oni all over her face. We told them to wear something nice and got in the car to pick up our parents. As I left the house with my brothers, I thought about what our parents would think of our girls.
*skip to the airport* (Melo)
I stood in the baggage claim of LAX with Zo and Gelo sipping on my vanilla milkshake...I mean vanilla bean frappuccino from Starbucks. As much as my parents would probably be tired from the time change when they came back from Miami, they insisted on meeting the girls. My mom wanted to meet Oni badly and it was really inportant to me thatbtgey like each other because I was the youngest and a mama's boy. Our dad wanted to meet Ari and Hunter because Ari is with Zo and Hunter because she's such a great ball player. We've never actually watched them play outside of the UCLA practice and when we first met them, but that was for fun. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard my dad's loud voice. "Melodip!" I look up to see my mom and dad walking towards us with their luggage. I ran over and dapped up my dad and hugged my mom. "I'm so happyto see you baby!" "Me too momma." We stood around and we just catching up when my mom announced," Well what are we waiting for? Let's go get ready and meet us some girls!" We all chuckled and headed to the car.