Prologue

"Why? Why would you do this to me? I loved you. I gave you everything. And you do this to me? (Y/n). You can't kill me! Please! I'm your mother!"

"I'm not sorry mother."  The red blood splattered onto the white gown a five year old (y/n) was wearing. The sound of the flesh of her mother being cut was like music to her ears. She was born a killer. She craved bloodshed.

"(Y-y/n)? What did you do!?" Sundo, her older brother, asked as he took in the sight. Blood all over her, the blades in her hands, and the wicked look in her eyes.

"Leave brother. Don't tell father yet. I want to see his face when he finds her." She laughed darkly. She was a dark child, she had fell a long time ago. The dark rukh surrounded her, there was so much that if looked at for to long anyone could see them around the child. Sundo left the room, and (y/n) hid. soon her father, the king, walked into the room.

"Emilia? What is taking so long you were- Emilia!?" Koku yelled as he witnessed the sight of his dead wife. (Y/n) could not hold it any longer. She came out of her hiding place and laughed manically.

"(Y/n)? What did you do?" He asked, the blood splatter and the triangular blades in her hands were enough to tell the story.

"You killed her. You killed your own mother." He said quietly as the child laughed.

"GUARDS!" He yelled, four of them stepped into the room. One threw up at the sight of the body of the queen.

"Restrain my daughter and throw her out of the castle. She is no longer my daughter. She is a killer." The other three guards held onto the princess as the drug her out of the room, then out of the palace. (Y/n) laughed still, then walked through Milba until she reached the shore.

"My child, why are you out this late, you should go home. It is dangerous to be out here alone." An old lady with long gray hair said as she waddled up to her.

"I can take care of myself." The she walked away.
~~~~~~~

"Well, well, well. What have we here? Hello little child." A man, walks out of the shadowy alleyway that was near her.

"And who are you?" Even at five, she was a sassy little bitch.

"I am the leader of a group called Sham Lash. And who may you be?" The man asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"I am (Y/n). I was kicked out of my home."  The girl said.

"Oh yes I know about that. I also know that you just killed your mother. I must say, you are a good killer."

"Well thank you."

""Your welcome....Princess."  

"So I'm guessing you're either here to take me back to the castle or you're gonna take me in, which I don't see why you would you would take me in. After all I'm just a kid."  The man grinned.

"You may be just a child now. But I can train you to be an assassin."   The thought enticed (y/n). She would be training to kill, she loved the thought.

"I'm in."

~~~~~~~~

Three years after (y/n) was recruited she was one of the best assassins in the entire Sham Lash. She had a passion for it. It was around mid summer of that year that she encountered the only person she would ever speak more then three words to. His name was Ja'far. He was recruited two weeks after she was, but she never talked to him. They would see each other a lot but (y/n) never talked to anyone, ever. Ja'far also had a passion, but his was different from hers. (Y/n) loved seeing the light drain from people eyes, but Ja'far seemed to only want to kill, there was nothing special about it. To (y/n) killing gave her a purpose to live, it gave her life, it gave her energy, and most of all, it was the only way she could hold herself together. Her brother used to tell her when she was little,