This dark fate is not one to share

Quick A/n~ 1. Sorry that this took a while to write. Im really busy. 2. Ive been listening to this song for two days on repeat. And 3, if you could, please get this story out to any fellow Ja'far lovers. I want to see this story go great places, and I need your help. Ok now, back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was setting into the horizon, as our main character sat at the edge off Sindria. Her feet hung off the dock the water cold on her bare feet. The waves lapped at the wood under her, something had changed in her since she had came here. She could feel it, yes that was it...... she could feel . It was a warm feeling, like someone had lit a campfire and she was sitting next to it, its not cold and its not to hot. It felt like she wanted to cry for o reason while at the exact sane time she wanted to laugh. It was a funny feeling, and no matter how many lessons about human emotions she had, she could not pinpoint what the feeling was. But deep inside her, she knew that she did not want to figure it out because in the end, she liked the feeling. The wood creaked behind her slightly. She still had yet to figure out who had fixed her blanket that morning, but it had slipped her mind when she had awoken around one thirty in the afternoon. She was to outraged that they had let her sleep that long, that she had allowed herself to sleep that long, to think about that morning. She had gone days without sleep at one point, so why did fit seem that the longer she stayed, the more sleep she needed.

"He is going to get shipped off back from where the came. And he is told that he must tell them not to send anyone after you or I. And that sending someone would be a declaration of war on Sindria." It was clear to her that something had changed in the way Ja'far acted around her. It seemed like she was a different person all together. He wasn't acting shy, or refusing to look her in the eyes. He didn't stutter words when he first started talking to her. He just acted like she was a maid or like she was the guard she was. She still had yet to take Sinbad up on his offer to become the ninth general. He never blushed when she looked at him for more than a few seconds. She had no clue what had changed in one day, but she didn't like it. Her heart was pulling itself out of her chest, like someone was pulling on her heartstrings, trying to rip it from her for their own use. She was jealous, and she could not figure out why. He sat next to her, his contemplation intertwining with hers.

~~~~~~~~~~

He wondered what he had to do, just for her to notice him. She knew he existed, but never did anything to show that she thought more of him than just another person, or potential victim. He wanted her to talk, for her to confess she felt something for him. But she was as cold as ever, and just as silent. He had grown cold towards her, yes that was true, but he had a reason. He had awoken around six in the morning, (y/n) was asleep, the blanket around her shoulders had slipped down to her waist. He got ready for the day, then he pulled the blanket back up onto her. He stroked her hair slightly, it felt like silk under his fingers, and he whispered,

"Why cant you just feel for me what my heart burns for you?" He walked out of his room, and let her sleep. He would check on her every once and a while, and once it reached noon, Sin had summoned him to his office.

"I am going to be straight with you. I know you like (y/n), but she needs to leave. The Sham Lash is going to come after her, her old boss is going to come after her, other assassins looking to collect the bounty are going to come after her. We cant keep her any longer. None of us want to declare war on the Sham Lash, but if her old boss hires them to come after her, its going to be a war." He understood, but he didn't want to admit it was true. As he was lost int thought she reached out and put her hand onto his arm, just to see how it would feel. He felt a shock as her hand connected with his skin that shown from under his drape.  She gasped as she felt the same as he, and the he looked at her, and for once in his life, and hers, he could see emotion in her eyes. Her once bitter and colorless eyes were now sparkling a bright (e/c) and it looked like a river of (e/c) with the sun glistening off the gentle waves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She could feel it, it was like someone had directly injected electricity in its finest form into her veins. She wanted to yell, to cry, and to run in circles for hours on end. She could see color in the world that had come out in monochromatic colors before. The once black, white, and grey ocean that she had stood in front of before was now vibrant hues of dark blue, the dark grass was now a dark green with the silver moonlight showing how it danced in the nights winds. She took a breath, and she could smell spring in the air, the flowers that were in bloom, the blossoms on the trees, and trees themselves even had a distinct smell to them. Everything came to life in her, she wanted to express these feeling, but there were no words to express how exactly she felt. She was awestruck as she took in the sights before her, she wondered if this is how everyone saw things, she wondered why they were so calm about it, and she wondered how exactly just one little touch had given her this vibrant view of life, and what was this energetic yet calming and warm feeling inside the coldest parts of her heart. It had felt like it never beat, and now one glance at the boy she had been around most of her life made it pound against her chest in attempt to bind itself to Ja'fars own heart.

"It's fate, but it seems it's always fate, fate, fate, when i'm with you." She thought as she started at him in wonder. His skin seemed to shine, and his hair was the brightest shade of blonde that it had looked white in the lights of the rays of moonlight. His eyes were a gray and green mix that stuck out in the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed. And im so sorry that it took me so long (as i stated before) and i really appreciate you guys. ok thats it, thanks.