Fate will decide

Silent, she still sat on the beach. The festival was about to end and the music was starting to slow. Some people stumble their way home, other chat with friends, some laugh, other hit on the woman. And yet she still sat atop that beach. She didn't know how long she would stay there. She had sobered up a while ago, and now she was drowning in her thoughts. One after another after another. They just kept coming.

"(Y/n)?" A voice asked from behind ripping the girl from her thoughts. She nodded but kept her back to them. The sound of someone waking towards her in the sand made her want to look, but she resisted and waved the water. The person sat next to her, and she slid her eyes a bit to the side to see who it was. It was Sinbad, the reason he was here was a mystery to her.

"You have been sitting out here for three hours. It's time to go back to the palace." She thought about it, had she really just been sitting here thinking? Why hadn't she gone after that man? Why did she hurt at the sight of Ja'far with other women. She shook her head to clear her thoughts.

"Come on. Or I'll have Masrur carry you." He stated as he stood and held his hand out to her. She sighed, defeated, and took his hand. He pulled her up and the walked back to the palace. She directly went to her room to change. Once back she closed the door and changed into her usual pants and drape. She did a (h/s) to sleep in and laid down. As she laid in silence, her mind took over, she stayed laying, for what seemed hours, just in thought about everything and nothing.

"Maybe our fates involve each other after all. But I'm not sure I want to share this fate." She said aloud right before she fell asleep. Little did she know someone was listening to her.
~~~~~~~
They stood outside her door, hand prepared to knock, but before the could she spoke.

" "Maybe our fates involve each other after all. But I'm not sure I want to share this fate." He had only once ever heard her voice, and even then he couldn't grasp why someone with such a beautiful voice would refuse to talk. He reached back to knock then heard her breathing even out. He dropped his hand and looked at the door, then before he could do something stupid, he turned and walked to his room. He opened his door and walked into his room, thinking out what had transpired earlier.

(At the festival earlier)
He had said something that made the girls laugh, but he couldn't remember what. He was to buzzed to think straight. All five of them pushed their way onto him, and he kept talking.

"Aww I told you girls to wait for me. But it looks like Ja'far's got you now." He looked up to see Sinbad, Sharrkan..... and (y/n). As soon as he saw her he could see from her stance that they had gotten her to drink. Three of the girls flocked to Sin as he sat, and two stayed pushed on him, but he could only look at her. He saw something glisten in her eyes, and then she stormed away. He tried to stand to follow her and he yelled her name.

"(Y/n)?" But the two girls pulled him back down.

"Leave her. You've got us."  One said as she tried to climb onto his lap. He pushed them both away.

"Go to the King." He told them, one scoffed at him then turned and went over to the king, the other following. He had tried to follow (Y/n) through the crowd, but he lost her. After twenty minutes of looking for her, he gave up and begrudgingly made his was to the palace. He sat out in the garden, thinking out what had transpired.

"Was that jealousy in her eyes? Why would she be jealous? Was she even feeling anything or was that my imagination? Why did she run away?" He didn't realize how late it was until someone walked up to him.

"Ja'far, it's been hours, come inside." It was Hinahoho, he placed his large hand onto the boys shoulder.

"Give me a bit. Please." He said as his thought flowed again. Hinahoho's hand lifted from his shoulder and he walked away. He looked up and saw Hina sitting next to him, then he saw Sinbad walking with (y/n). He wanted so badly to yell out for her, to call her name and chase after her. But Hinahoho's giant hand stopped him.

"Just leave her. You can deal with it later. You should get some sleep." Ja'far nodded, and they both stood. That was what lead him to her door. He stood for a minute outside, but it felt like hours, before he raised his hand to knock. Then he heard it, it was like an angle. He did not know who she was talking about, but he was to lost in her voice to think about it.
~~~~~~
She awoke with a start. Something had ripped her out of her dreamless sleep. She looked around in the dark, tying to find any movement or anything that would have awoken her. Then she heard it, the smallest, almost silent, breath. She was glad she had fallen asleep wrapped in her wires with her blades at her side. She threw one out towards the sound. There was a 'thud' as the blades hit their target. Someone let out a small 'oomph' as the lander in the floor, wrapped up in black wire. (Y/n) stood from her bed and looked at the male that was on the ground struggling to get out. She knew who it was automatically. The strange orange hair, the even stranger silver eyes, and the pale skin, it was Saldon.

"Oh, uh, heyyyy. What's up." She shook her head and tightened the wires around him.
"Ok, ok, I was sent to kill you." He wheezed out as his chest was being compressed. She knew it. She pulled the wire and pulled him from the ground, leading him like a prisoner to Ja'far's room. They made their way and once they reached the door, she didn't hesitate to pound on the door.

"What do you-" He stopped short seeing (y/n). She cleared her throat and nodded to the guy wrapped up beside her.

"Saldon!" He exclaimed. She didn't think he would have recognized or even remember him but this told her otherwise.

"Uh, hi Ja'far." Saldon said as best as he could against the wires. Ja'far looked between the pair in confusion.  Then t hit him like a brick wall. (Y/n) hadn't killed her target, meaning the person who hired her hired someone else to kill her for her failed task. There was a price on her head now, and people were not going to stop looking until it has been fulfilled.