Its always fate, fate, fate with you.

"So, why are you here agin?" Sinbad asked as he sat on his bed. It was around three in the morning. He looked towards the three people standing in front of him. Our main character stood as still as ever, her prisoner was looking around the room, trying to avoid looking at anyone, especially (y/n), and Ja'far bowed once again.

"I'm sorry Sin, but this man was sent to kill (Y/n). She captured him and brought him to me, but I have no clue what to do with him." He stated as the straightened himself up. As King Sinbad started to instruct them on what to do, (Y/n) was recounting her steps of a few minutes earlier.

(at Ja'far's door)

"Uh, hi Ja'far." Saldon said as best as he could against the wires. Ja'far looked between the pair in confusion.  Then t hit him like a brick wall. (Y/n) hadn't killed her target, meaning the person who hired her hired someone else to kill her for her failed task. There was a price on her head now, and people were not going to stop looking until it has been fulfilled. (Y/n) nodded her head at him again.

"I have no clue what to do with him. Most of the guards had the night off and the others are watching the gates. And we have no other spare servant quarters left for us to lock him in." Ja'far said as he held up a hand to cover his mouth as he yawned.

"Let's take him to Sin. He should know what to do with him." And with that they made their way, and that's is how they ended up standing in front of the still half asleep king.

"Take him to one of your rooms and just lock him up in there. That means one of you is going to have to stay in the others room." (Y/n) knew he was doing this on purpose, but just ignored the fact. She nodded and walked out of the room.

"I will goin you in a second, I have to speak with the king." And with that Ja'far closed the door. (Y/n) stood outside, making sure to keep an eye on Saldon. But all he did was look around the hall in wonder. She didn't even bother to listen to the conversation that was going on behind that closed door.
~~~~~~~
"What is it Ja'far?" The king asked yawning, they both wanted to go back to sleep, but this was more important to Ja'far.

"All I wanted to say is that, I know exactly what you are doing." And with that he walked out into the hall to re-join the two waiting.

"So which room are we going to lock him in?" He asked, (y/n) just shrugged, not really having an opinion in this situation. He knew that she would not be bothered with either, so it was up to him.

"We can keep him in your room. My room has classified information and we would not want to risk him finding it." The girl nodded once again in response and led the male prisoner back to her room. The locked him into the room, still wrapped in the black wire, and made sure the was no way for him to escape. Once finished, the walked to Ja'far's room, and tried to figure out who would sleep where.

"I have a small couch in my room next to my desk. If you want i will take the couch and you can have the bed." The girl shook her head no and he looked at her in confusion.

"You want to sleep on the couch?" He asked, she looked him in the eyes and nodded her head.

"Okay. You can sleep on the sofa." He said as he walked into his room. She followed him in and sat on said sofa.
~~~~~~

The night passed, nothing else happening. (Y/n) had stayed awake, watching the night sky. Soon she fell asleep, only to awake before the sun in a cold sweat.0