Episode 10: Gold and Silver

Chenge and Blake each tried to get the ball but Blake failed to do so. Chenge ran past him and threw the ball toward Melony who shot a three pointer from where she stood.

"Damn. She is good," Roy said, whistling.

Blake blushed as his stared at her. Or rather her buttocks. His knees started to shake. From everyone's view it looked like he was about to keel over.

"Hey, what's up with that guy?" someone said.

"He's always been a weird one." replied another.

Blake fell to his knees.

Diane's eyes widened and eased forward.

"Wait... I've seen this before. This is the same thing that..."

Small sparks suddenly appeared from Blake's knees. Roy jumped in front of him. Attempting to hide the sparks.

Mrs. Alma shook her head rapidly in frustration. "Hey! Do you need a time out or something?" she yelled.

Melony reached a hand out toward Blake but Diane slapped it away. "I'll take care of him."

Melony leered at her. "Oh..."

Meanwhile Silver and Gold stared into each other's eyes. Silver stared at him blankly whilst Gold gave a closed smile with aggressive eyes.

'What are you doing here...' Silver signed, gritting his teeth.

"Oh my," Gold said, putting up his index finger. "That's no way to talk to your big brother!"

Silver looked away to escape the clutches of his golden gaze.

"There's no conflict between us. It's just one big game, right?"

'What do you seek? Why look for me after all these years?'

Gold snickered. "I just wanted to find you. You are my only living relative left." He patted his head. "I miss the little brother who used to follow my every direction."

Silver swatted his hand away. 'I've changed... and so have you. But if you're here... then are you out of that man's control?'

"Control?" Gold asked, laughing at him. "I did that from my own free will. I don't expect you to understand..."

Silver grabbed his brother by the collar of his jersey. 'You're trying to say that you killed our parents on purpose? Why?'

Gold grabbed his hand and flashed him a slasher smile. "Because it was fun! You should try it one of these days, Brother."

Silver slammed him against the wall and grasped his older brother's neck.

Everyone turned their attention toward the siblings. People were shocked to see how violent the younger brother could be."

"What are you doing?" Gold gasped. "Brother... I never knew that you hated me this much."

'Stop acting,' Silver mouthed, loosening his grip. He threw his brother unto the floor and ran out of the gym.

"Are you alright?" Mrs. Alma asked, helping Gold up.

Gold gave her a weak smile. "Thanks. I think I will be..." He glanced at the door. "Though I fear for my younger brother." His hand journeyed across the red markings that Silver's grip had left. "Please. Take it easy on him."

His teacher lowered her head, staring at her phone. "Sorry, But what Silver tried to do shouldn't be taken lightly."

"Gold, are you alright?" Bella asked, reaching her hand out toward him.