Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for this short chapter! Keep reading! :)

"So." Louis said loudly. 

"What are we going to do today?"

I looked at him blankley, but continued to put a brush through my damp hair.

"Harry, i'm bored." He said again, i rolled my eyes, he's worse that a five year old. How hard is it to keep himself entertained for longer than ten minutes?

"When do you guys go on tour again?"

"In about two-three months. We're having time off." Zayn said.

"So.. for your 'time off' your spending it baby sitting me?"

The boys all nodded. Why did they even need to watch me? I'm 18, i'm highly capable of looking after myself. "Do any of you have girlfriends?" I sighed, attempting to make some conversation.

"Yup, Louis' dating Eleanor, and Liams dating Danielle." Harry asnwered rather quickly. I nodded my head, and walked over to the pantry. Man, i was starving. I picked up my Special K cereal box, but it seemed too light.

"For gods sake Niall." I sighed, putting the empty box into the bin.

"Sorry." He chuckled. I shook my head, and put some toast in the toaster.

"So, why don't you guys invite your girlfriends over? i mean, theres nothing better to do."

Louis and Liams eyes lit up, and they quickly pulled out their phones and began typing away. I sighed, grabbing my toast and spreading some Nutella on it. I remember what it was like to love. Ten minutes passed, and there was a knock on the door, then coming in, were two insanely gorgeous girls. I immediately felt self consious. "Hello, i'm Eleanor." Said the girl with wavey brown hair. "I'm Stella." I smiled back. "And i'm Danielle." Said the other girl, with really curly hair, they were both so gorgeous. Louis and Liam agreed to go on a double date, so they got ready in some dressey clothes and went to some fancy resteraunt, leaving me with Niall, Harry and Zayn.

"Hey so i'm gonna go and nap." Zayn suddenly announced, making me chuckle a bit. When i was a fan... in my ..er.. other life, i looked at all these pictures of Zayn sleeping, and he looked like he slept 3/4 of the day, He went off into the guest room. I sat in between Niall and Harry, as we flicked on the TV revealing some reality show.

"But my bestfriend slept with my ex!" Was the current problem. I rolled my eyes, then caught Niall looking at me, i turned to look at him and smiled. Harry then snatched the remote off me.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to get it back.

"You weren't watching it anyway!" He smirked, flicking through the TV channels. He ficked onto the music channel, with guess who playing? None other than One Direction. The boys watched themselves intently.

"Haha Harry in a turtle neck. "Niall laughed.

"Hey, the producers said it was fashionable, okay!" He replied, acting hurt. The boys starting to sing along.. pretty terribly. "cauuuuuse you got that ONE THING!" They yelled as the last line finished. I grabed the laptop off the bench and flicked it on. I then opened up Twitter, but got a huge surprise. In my ... other... life, i had about 30 followers, and all my tweets had been to the boys, desperately trying to get their attention. But now, my tumblr had more than 60,000 followers, and i was only following about 120. When did this happen?

"Oops." Harry said, peering over to my twitter page.

"What?"

"I kinda.. may have.. mentioned you." He chuckled.

I clicked on to his page, to find that yes.. he has.

"@StellaGray Is a pretty cool cat."

I sighed, not even my twitter life will be the same.

I looked at the other mentions

@1Dstyles94: @StellaGray follow me!!! you and harry are soo cute 2gether! xxxx 

@AimeeluvsStylesx: @StellaGray hey kwl cat ;)))

I couldn't  help but smile, I scrolled down a bit more to see tweets like

@diestellagray: fuck you, you don't deserve to be with the boyss, go fuckin die

I heart sank, how could someone say that, they don't even know that, a tear flowed down my face. I quit out of Twitter and went on Facebook, I looked at the 132 notifications and 224 friend requests, my eyes widen to see all the posts on my timeline, 86% of it were things like "Stella! how come you never told me you have connections with 1D??" 

I recieved messages from people I'd never even talked to before saying they'd like to 'catch up' sometime, I smirked and shut down my laptop, I  looked up to see that Jersey Shore was playing on the TV. Niall and Harry's eyes were glued to the screen. I sighed in a happy way and leaned back between the 2 boys, their arms wrapping me around the shoulders making me feel small and vulnerable. I could almost stay in this position forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open to see myself under a big blanket in my living room lying down on the couch, I could smell an amazing scent of pasta coming from the kitchen, I stood up and skipped towards the lip-licking smell, Harry was shirtless and had a chef's hat  over his beautiful curls and my mom's apron that read 'DON'T WORRY, MOMMY'S HERE TO COOK' I couldn't help but let out a laugh catching Harry's attention as he turned around.

I walk up behind to peer over his shoulder, "Mmmm" I let out a groan, "Smells good doesn't it?" he said while stirring the mixture around. "Nope, I've had better pasta than this" I teased him as I went to get a cup of water. "Oh no you didn't" said Harry snapping his fingers in a Z formation "OUT OF MY KITCHEN PLEASE" he yelled, just like when he was cooking in the X Factor.

I poked my tongue out and continued drinking my water. A second later, I felt 2 masculine arms around my waist, I was getting picked up and held bridal style, "Take that back" he said smirking "Tell me my pasta is the best" I laugh trying to wriggle out of his arms "Never!!" I say.

"Well this leaves me no choice, but to do this" Harry spins me around, I get dizzy and he drops me onto the sofa, his body hovers over mine as our faces lie just centimetres apart from each others, I could feel the warmth of his breath on my face, His green eyes shine bright and his dimples are showing with that beautiful smile.

A curl falls from his head covering his eye, I gently push it back. "If you don't like my pasta, then let's see if you like this" He leans in slowly, our lips connect. His strong arms support him from the left and right side of my head, I place my hands around his neck as our lips stayed in contact. His lips felt good against mine, as they slowly began to move in sync. 

"Oooh, smells good-" Niall began, but stopped and look at us. I quickly pulled away from Harry, immediately feeling guilty.  

"Sorry.. uh.. i'll leave you guys too it." He choked, quickly walking away. I slammed my head into my palms and began to rub my temples.

"Where were we.." Harry chuckled, leaning back into me.

"No.. not now Harry." I sighed, playing with my lip. He looked hurt, so i shot him a smile and i rubbed a hand on his face. "Somethings burning." I screwed up my nose.

"Shit!" He yelled, running up and trying to save the remaining pasta, but i knew from the smell, it was long gone.