Chapter 19

"Woah, what a beautiful day." I smiled, after getting off to an emotional phone call to my mother, and laying down on Nialls bed, taking off my black converse and my woolly cardigan. 

"Everydays a beautiful day when i wake up next to you." Niall smiled, getting down and laying next to me.

"Cheesy." I smirked and poked my tongue out at him.

"Theres nothing cheesy about the truth."  

"Mum says shes happy for you to be her stepson." I smiled. Niall laughed, and then did one of those smiles that he does. Today, is new years. We're going out for a party tonight, so im mega pumped. But until then, today was me and Niall day.

"What do we do first?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Well, how long until the party?" I enquired.

"Nine hours."

I grabbed his hand, and pulled him outside.

"Lets go for a walk." I grinned.

We walked firstly through this park, and ended up reaching a medow. It was beautiful, deep green grass and tiny little pink daisies. The suns ray were strong on my back, and a feeling of relaxation sunk in. I sat down on the soft grass, and laid out a bit, letting the rays reach my face. I all of a sudden felt a pile of guilt hit me, how could i have not though about this earlier?

"Niall." I suddenly said very serious.

"Yes babe?" He replied, stretching and then leaning onto his back.

"I..well... uh..." I couldn't get my words out. 

"Stella just say it." He laughed.

I told him everything. How i made that one wish on my birthday, how i use to have a normal life, i told him about my old friends Jessica and Emily, i told him how i use to be nothing more than average. He looked shock and first, and then it was kind of awkward for the next five minutes. It was just an awkward silence. 

"It was fate." Niall suddenly said.

"I don't believe in fate." I laughed.

"We were ment to be." He continued.

We both cracked up laughing, which ended in a long passionate kiss. My god he was beautiful.

"Lets get moving, shall we?" He smirked, standing up and putting his hand out to mine. I grabbed it, and he misjudged my weight, leaving him on top of me.  

"NIALL ARE YOU READY?" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. 

There was a thud, then a slight yelp, and then there was a very handsom Niall Horan. 

"TO THE CAR!" He yelled. I jumped on his back and put my arm forward.

"ONWARD!" I shouted.

We made our way out to the car, and Niall fumbled around a bit with keys due to his current laughing fit.

"Jeepers, its a fourty five minute drive to get there." He moaned when we were all seated.

I rubbed my thumb and pointer finger together. "Look, worlds smallest violen." I winked.

We started to drive, and right when we began, One Thing came on the radio. We sang and danced, it was really funny.

Niall put his hand on the gearstick, so i put my on top. He looked at me, his eyes full of love. Heck, i really loved this boy. His focused turned back to the road, i all of a sudden saw his eyes widen. I looked out infront, and a car was heading straight at us full speed.

Smash.