Chapter 9

"How did you even manage that!?" Paul yelled, as we closed the car door and began to drive.

I sighed. "She was being rude."

"She was actually going to explode, Stella."

"She needs to be able to control herself."

Paul rolled his eyes and looked out the window. "You guys are such hard work."

I looked to the boys, and they all shrugged.

"I really don't want to be doing this boys, and girl..." He began.

"But you're officially on detention, except i'll be watching you guys all the time. Kind of like Paultention."

Horror struck our faces, Paultention?

"Paultention for one day." He said, looking rather proud of himself.

"But Paul-" Zayn began.

"Make it two." Paul smirked.

"Come on-"

Three."

"ZAYN BE QUIET!" We all yelled. He shut himself up, and watched the scenery from the window. God, he's like a babysitter. The car went to a slow stop as we arrived at our destination, which, to our luck, was a fancy as hell hotel. 

"Yeah.. Stella... the fans kind of found you house." Paul added. Oh my god i dont have any clothes! Im not prepared! "WE'LL take you out shopping later." Shopping with Paul? Sounds interesting. 

~

"Where first?" Harry yelled over enthusiastically. I smirked, and then noticed Paul rub his temples. 

"Boys, we have to be discreat. Remember, you're very famous right now." He warned.

'It's okay Paul!" Louis yelled, grabbing five fake mustachues out of his pocket.

'I WANT THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE CHOPPER REID!" Harry screamed, as the black bits of fluff were being passed around. I noticed Niall being alot more quiet than usual, so i wrote a mental note to see whats up, but until then, i'm going to go shopping.

~

"This is all your fault, Harry." I sigh, as we've currently locked ourselves in the womans toilets, fans screaming from all directions. "No it isn't!" He protested. I rolled my eyes. "So you though that screaming out; 'I LOVE YOU LOUIS TOMLINSON!' wouldn't attract fans? Keep your bromance down until we get out of public." He pouted, and then hugged Louis. "I love you Louis Tomlinson!" He whispered into his ear. "Alright, security has arrived, but it can only take people in twos." Paul announced.

"I WANT LOU LOU!" Harry screamed, hugging Louis.

"Zayn, i'll go with you, yeah?" Liam smiled, and then winked at me. Oh.. i see what he's doing.

That leaves me and Niall.

Louis and Harry left the cubical, and then Liam and Zayn.

Me and Niall were alone.

"Uh Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Whats up with you? You seem down?"

"Nothing."

I shook my head, obviously it's not nothing. Duh. I'm not stupid.

"Speak up." I sighed.

"I dunno, you and Harry seem like a better couple than me and you." He spat.

"What the fuc-" I yelled, but was cut off by Paul grabbing us and bringing us out.

Perfect timing, Paul. Really.